Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
oh god I remember that smoke gyre skin from the contest, it's so gorgeous hnnnnnnng
oh god I remember that smoke gyre skin from the contest, it's so gorgeous hnnnnnnng
BRACELETS
BRACELETS
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
1. I NEED this Smoke Gyre skin. 2. Lovely new drops... gotta collect souls now :D 3. [quote]Java Sparrow and Black-Capped Chickadee have had their drop rates reduced on fallen and snow streaks in harpy's roost.[/quote] Of course, right after I started to grind for sparrows.. how do you always know that :( oh well.. reason to grind more. xD
1. I NEED this Smoke Gyre skin.
2. Lovely new drops... gotta collect souls now :D

Quote:
Java Sparrow and Black-Capped Chickadee have had their drop rates reduced on fallen and snow streaks in harpy's roost.

Of course, right after I started to grind for sparrows.. how do you always know that :( oh well.. reason to grind more. xD
Cool.
Cool.
YES
YES
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Xhaztol or... anyone really. XD;

Is the www1 a permanent thing now or is it still in optimization mode? Just curious. The www1 doesn't work on my tablet at all.
@Xhaztol or... anyone really. XD;

Is the www1 a permanent thing now or is it still in optimization mode? Just curious. The www1 doesn't work on my tablet at all.
2qkpb88.jpg
Yay! Thank you. :)
Yay! Thank you. :)
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
!!! those bracelets are so rad i've gotta get my hands on 'em :DDD
!!! those bracelets are so rad i've gotta get my hands on 'em :DDD
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
[quote]The message center now displays “item receipts”. There will be a leftover icon showing what a message once contained. This will be useful for those who send and receive items and want to verify the contents of both even after collection or sending.[/quote] OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Quote:
The message center now displays “item receipts”. There will be a leftover icon showing what a message once contained. This will be useful for those who send and receive items and want to verify the contents of both even after collection or sending.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
U58SZuw.png
Glad to see so many fixes and additions this time! :)
Glad to see so many fixes and additions this time! :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16