Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Looooooooooooooove those bracelets!
Looooooooooooooove those bracelets!
[quote name="Dorufuu" date="2014-09-10 23:25:16"]@Xhaztol I think you mean that the Dunhood Embassador's are leaving! c: Not Dappled~ Wonderful update, I need a thousand bracelets ;u;[/quote] @Dorufuu Sorry about that! Corrected!
Dorufuu wrote on 2014-09-10 23:25:16:
@Xhaztol I think you mean that the Dunhood Embassador's are leaving! c: Not Dappled~ Wonderful update, I need a thousand bracelets ;u;

@Dorufuu Sorry about that! Corrected!
Ooh, shiny.
Ooh, shiny.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
omg bracelets yessssssss
omg bracelets yessssssss
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
I'm never going to stop laughing about the Ghostly Aura...
I'm never going to stop laughing about the Ghostly Aura...
Candycane Xolo [/url] Shimmering Xolo
@Xhaztol

I obtained an Ambush from Dodos in Harpy Roost a couple of days ago, but it is not in the encyclopedia page. Am I still able to obtain it? I grind Harpy Roost a lot, so I know it is definitely possible.
@Xhaztol

I obtained an Ambush from Dodos in Harpy Roost a couple of days ago, but it is not in the encyclopedia page. Am I still able to obtain it? I grind Harpy Roost a lot, so I know it is definitely possible.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I just got a Ornate Iron Bracelet from a guilded chest and was thinking I've never seen it before.
I just got a Ornate Iron Bracelet from a guilded chest and was thinking I've never seen it before.
emPzHCc.png
[quote name="Greenzaku" date="2014-09-10 23:32:47"]@Xhaztol I obtained an Ambush from Dodos in Harpy Roost a couple of days ago, but it is not in the encyclopedia page. Am I still able to obtain it? I grind Harpy Roost a lot, so I know it is definitely possible.[/quote] @Greenzaku Whoops! Sorry about that. Correcting now. Yes, it is still possible. I missed it when we made the article.
Greenzaku wrote on 2014-09-10 23:32:47:
@Xhaztol

@Greenzaku Whoops! Sorry about that. Correcting now. Yes, it is still possible. I missed it when we made the article.
@Xhaztol
The Fallen Streak's picture in the Encyclopedia shows the Fallout Streak's picture instead. Might want to fix that! XD

Aaah those Ornate Bracelets~. I hope I find some in a chest~.
@Xhaztol
The Fallen Streak's picture in the Encyclopedia shows the Fallout Streak's picture instead. Might want to fix that! XD

Aaah those Ornate Bracelets~. I hope I find some in a chest~.
Cool, thanks! :D
Cool, thanks! :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16