Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 7
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Gahhhhhhh! of corse I get rid of my hundreds of broken jars right as your bring the swap back T-T I could have been so rich
Gahhhhhhh! of corse I get rid of my hundreds of broken jars right as your bring the swap back T-T I could have been so rich
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
OH PENNY JAR, HOW i HAVE MISSED YOU
OH PENNY JAR, HOW i HAVE MISSED YOU
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Gosh darnit. I got rid all my penny jars too. Whyyyyyyy!
Gosh darnit. I got rid all my penny jars too. Whyyyyyyy!
So I'm stupid and didn't quite understand, so I'll go ahead and ask: That site optimization thing, does that mean you'll have registration? Probably not, but you mentioned opening it right before mentioning the optimization, so I'm just covering my bases. xD;
So I'm stupid and didn't quite understand, so I'll go ahead and ask: That site optimization thing, does that mean you'll have registration? Probably not, but you mentioned opening it right before mentioning the optimization, so I'm just covering my bases. xD;
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngKsEGa4k.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
How do we know if a dragon is a parasite?
How do we know if a dragon is a parasite?
54ba2738b415752b1daae7e51ad880874e86b314.pngc418a5207715974dc9b21042c1e7328fe348d542.png6f01a52333c0be2acc069ae1be56b1a9099829fe.pngd9db5d4f97ca717e9334d48a5affd93cef7df6e1.png63e5a20f2d1ab2932b7a560ede174e49034824ea.png
eA9odUz.png
Paasites are now in the nests? *readies the can of Raid*
Paasites are now in the nests? *readies the can of Raid*
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
Hello. I am the creator of the parasite. I noticed many people had questions.

The forum thread for the project is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=975754

Questions should be answered or asked there.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me personally.
Hello. I am the creator of the parasite. I noticed many people had questions.

The forum thread for the project is http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=975754

Questions should be answered or asked there.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me personally.
@Danerys Optimization notification was a concern, marketplace restocks have been a long-expressed concern, swipp's stacking issue was a concern, and augment stones working was a concern. We are trying to address community issues. :) We also have the Questions, Concerns, Discuss topic, which is addressed very regularly!

@maige If it is, I believe that it will say so in the dragon biography and provide instructions to the topic. This is a community-run project, so it will not affect the game mechanics in any way. It's pretty fun to see where they travel though!

@NightWish It is another step to allowing us to have open registration. It's going to optimize parts of the site to use less resources. :) When we open a reg window we'll be sure to post to the front page and all our social media several days in advance so everyone knows its coming.
@Danerys Optimization notification was a concern, marketplace restocks have been a long-expressed concern, swipp's stacking issue was a concern, and augment stones working was a concern. We are trying to address community issues. :) We also have the Questions, Concerns, Discuss topic, which is addressed very regularly!

@maige If it is, I believe that it will say so in the dragon biography and provide instructions to the topic. This is a community-run project, so it will not affect the game mechanics in any way. It's pretty fun to see where they travel though!

@NightWish It is another step to allowing us to have open registration. It's going to optimize parts of the site to use less resources. :) When we open a reg window we'll be sure to post to the front page and all our social media several days in advance so everyone knows its coming.
Augh! I've just sold off all my broken jars! Boo!

Tried my hand at captioning the items.
Augh! I've just sold off all my broken jars! Boo!

Tried my hand at captioning the items.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
@Undel, it just seems like you guys only addressed the stuff that's usually a little blurb at the end of a news update with new content. Some of that stuff has been noticed for awhile, like the augment stones. Why couldn't that have been tagged along with the latest news update and have other issues addressed here?

I really miss the first Words of the Wind format where Xhaz answered a dozen questions. I don't understand why you guys are so bent on changing it. For awhile it just seemed like the staff's personal blog where you guys just rehashed the news, so I guess this is a step in the right direction.

It's disappointing. If we do count the optimization news as user concerns (though I'd still argue that they could be bottom-of-the-news bullets), then you've addressed a grand total of four things and reannounced the Swipp contest.
@Undel, it just seems like you guys only addressed the stuff that's usually a little blurb at the end of a news update with new content. Some of that stuff has been noticed for awhile, like the augment stones. Why couldn't that have been tagged along with the latest news update and have other issues addressed here?

I really miss the first Words of the Wind format where Xhaz answered a dozen questions. I don't understand why you guys are so bent on changing it. For awhile it just seemed like the staff's personal blog where you guys just rehashed the news, so I guess this is a step in the right direction.

It's disappointing. If we do count the optimization news as user concerns (though I'd still argue that they could be bottom-of-the-news bullets), then you've addressed a grand total of four things and reannounced the Swipp contest.
U58SZuw.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18