Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
Great update! YES ARMOR!!!!!

Why do you keep changing the hoard sell value of food? NO ONE SELLS FOOD FROM THE HOARD/
Great update! YES ARMOR!!!!!

Why do you keep changing the hoard sell value of food? NO ONE SELLS FOOD FROM THE HOARD/
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
Oh wow I loooooove all the new armor, especially the Shadowscale armor! And the helmets are fantastic!

/stalks the Marketplace
Oh wow I loooooove all the new armor, especially the Shadowscale armor! And the helmets are fantastic!

/stalks the Marketplace
mlHpBMC.png
wcqXUTe.png
hZOsS7O.png
3nFPpYa.png
NvpVneg.png
8799214.png iQrvnPv.png
yeehaw
searching for dragons!
Those helmets are too awesome! Extreme armor collecting in the future.
Those helmets are too awesome! Extreme armor collecting in the future.
Dj7mGds.png
Love the apparel!
Love the apparel!
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-08-30 08:10:40"]These new sets do highlight a bit of weirdness with the scale armour in general: For some reason, the colours of the spikes don't always match between pieces (particularly with the tail piece), meaning that full sets sometimes look odd together. Of course, that's minor, and I love them anyway. XD Maaaize.[/quote] [color=green]Oh, yeah... the blue set especially. How odd.
Nequam wrote on 2014-08-30 08:10:40:
These new sets do highlight a bit of weirdness with the scale armour in general: For some reason, the colours of the spikes don't always match between pieces (particularly with the tail piece), meaning that full sets sometimes look odd together. Of course, that's minor, and I love them anyway. XD

Maaaize.

Oh, yeah... the blue set especially. How odd.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Undel

Oh, these new sets of armor are so gorgeous--I especially love the helmets :). I'm concerned, though, that they may be really difficult to get because of how the restock system works (as many have pointed out in previous updates). Undel, do you know if numbers for items--specifically new items and items people are still struggling to get (like the wings and tail feathers and silks)--will be increased at some point?

- KJ
@Undel

Oh, these new sets of armor are so gorgeous--I especially love the helmets :). I'm concerned, though, that they may be really difficult to get because of how the restock system works (as many have pointed out in previous updates). Undel, do you know if numbers for items--specifically new items and items people are still struggling to get (like the wings and tail feathers and silks)--will be increased at some point?

- KJ
hello yes I´ll take 50
hello yes I´ll take 50
YES THIS IS A FANTASTIC UPDATE
YES THIS IS A FANTASTIC UPDATE
tumblr_inline_nuhfgkebrD1sejlzi_540.png
Also @undel [quote]The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.[/quote] What about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD ...well, I think none coliseum monsters should have their own Swipp trade, but that's just my opinion. d:
Also @undel
Quote:
The death seeker trade has been removed from Swipp's Swap Stand. This familiar is not unique to Swipp and is available through the marketplace and coliseum. Removing this trade increases the odds of unique-trades displaying each hour.

What about the Leafy Moth? XD I mean come on, it's the easiest familiar to obtain and the Swipp trade is pointless... XD

...well, I think none coliseum monsters should have their own Swipp trade, but that's just my opinion. d:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Oh man these look so cool. Gotta theme one of my dragons for battle for these. Wow. Love them u w u
Oh man these look so cool. Gotta theme one of my dragons for battle for these. Wow. Love them u w u
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25