Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scale Armor Helmets
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
I need like, all the new sets. Yis. *nods to self*
I need like, all the new sets. Yis. *nods to self*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
the helmets look amazing on ridgebacks, holy crap!
the helmets look amazing on ridgebacks, holy crap!
These new sets do highlight a bit of weirdness with the scale armour in general: For some reason, the colours of the spikes don't always match between pieces (particularly with the tail piece), meaning that full sets sometimes look odd together. Of course, that's minor, and I love them anyway. XD

Maaaize.
These new sets do highlight a bit of weirdness with the scale armour in general: For some reason, the colours of the spikes don't always match between pieces (particularly with the tail piece), meaning that full sets sometimes look odd together. Of course, that's minor, and I love them anyway. XD

Maaaize.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Dem helmets

mO__Om
Dem helmets

mO__Om
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOLD ARMOR MY TIME HAS COME
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOLD ARMOR MY TIME HAS COME
ixeclKz.png
Yes, helmets! I need them all! :D Thank you~!
Yes, helmets! I need them all! :D Thank you~!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
NEW ARMOR SETS AHHHHHHH WOW
NEW ARMOR SETS AHHHHHHH WOW
The purple armor and blue armor are beautiful!
The purple armor and blue armor are beautiful!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Ugh! I can never get enough of the armor! :D
Ugh! I can never get enough of the armor! :D
QQnBZuq.gif
Signature by Macabre
Out of curiosity, what does changing the values of sales/swipp trash do, considering they only get changed by 1 or 2t up or down? Is it to do with the drop rate or something, as I can't see those 1 or 2t's having much of an effect on the economy, or so I see it. I'm not being snarky if it comes off that way, I'm genuinely interested to know how those little tweaks help? :)
Out of curiosity, what does changing the values of sales/swipp trash do, considering they only get changed by 1 or 2t up or down? Is it to do with the drop rate or something, as I can't see those 1 or 2t's having much of an effect on the economy, or so I see it. I'm not being snarky if it comes off that way, I'm genuinely interested to know how those little tweaks help? :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25