Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Brecheese @Meridok

Thanks much you two! :D
@Brecheese @Meridok

Thanks much you two! :D
Honorable mention again! Thank you! One of these times I'm actually going to win it. Congrats to all the winners, you all did a lovely job!!!!!!!!!

Also I am really pleased that our bear has a FAT FACE they are a growly pudgy furby and I love them and they need Many Kisses
Honorable mention again! Thank you! One of these times I'm actually going to win it. Congrats to all the winners, you all did a lovely job!!!!!!!!!

Also I am really pleased that our bear has a FAT FACE they are a growly pudgy furby and I love them and they need Many Kisses
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
Hmm. Two male skydancer accents that are notably similar to one another when one of them could have been for a different kind of dragon wildclaw...?...

But... That's just me, I guess.
Hmm. Two male skydancer accents that are notably similar to one another when one of them could have been for a different kind of dragon wildclaw...?...

U0Fh958.png
@SplitTheSky, you're very welcome! :)

Awesome stuff by the way! Great that the Flamecaller posted this one like with the Lightning festival! Looking forward to having enough for all of the stuff!
@SplitTheSky, you're very welcome! :)

Awesome stuff by the way! Great that the Flamecaller posted this one like with the Lightning festival! Looking forward to having enough for all of the stuff!
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
Awesome stuff! Had two of my favorite entries make it in! Definitely will get me some of these pretty skins and awesome apparel! =D
Awesome stuff! Had two of my favorite entries make it in! Definitely will get me some of these pretty skins and awesome apparel! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
awsome... i am already trying to get all the skins.... hahah congrats to all
awsome... i am already trying to get all the skins.... hahah congrats to all
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
Oh no, why did I decide to collect lava dragons? I need a full set of apparel for each of them! XD

Love the Accents, love most of the skins, love the bear. Everything is perfect!

@Piney I love the Skydancer Accent you created! I'm going broke but I'm getting one for each of my boys.
Oh no, why did I decide to collect lava dragons? I need a full set of apparel for each of them! XD

Love the Accents, love most of the skins, love the bear. Everything is perfect!

@Piney I love the Skydancer Accent you created! I'm going broke but I'm getting one for each of my boys.
LkR1s2d.png
That bear and those accents.. Must have them all!
That bear and those accents.. Must have them all!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
[quote name="aluben" date="2014-08-24 05:43:35"]two for skydancer male? well so be it[/quote] [quote name="Skoegul" date="2014-08-24 05:52:20"]Hmm. Two male skydancer accents that are notably similar to one another when one of them could have been for a different kind of dragon [s]wildclaw...?[/s]... But... That's just me, I guess.[/quote] Congratulations to all the winners! I now have to spend even more treasure because I need all of those XD But I was wondering about that too. Having two accents for male Skydancers seems a but odd to me O.o Also, every time I see the Magmatic Pauldrons (which I am forever going to personally call Shoulder Volcanoes) all I can think of is Space Godzilla..and also that "growler" doesn't mean the same thing in every country so now I'm laughing my butt off about the new Bear Familiar. XD
aluben wrote on 2014-08-24 05:43:35:
two for skydancer male? well so be it
Skoegul wrote on 2014-08-24 05:52:20:

Congratulations to all the winners! I now have to spend even more treasure because I need all of those XD

But I was wondering about that too. Having two accents for male Skydancers seems a but odd to me O.o

Also, every time I see the Magmatic Pauldrons (which I am forever going to personally call Shoulder Volcanoes) all I can think of is Space Godzilla..and also that "growler" doesn't mean the same thing in every country so now I'm laughing my butt off about the new Bear Familiar. XD
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
This looks amazing! I'm absolutely loving the fiery skins~
This looks amazing! I'm absolutely loving the fiery skins~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30