Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shake Your Tail Feathers!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
YES. Tail featherssss
YES. Tail featherssss
[quote name="yesdear" date="2014-08-17 22:29:22"][quote][b]Kelp Beds[/b] have had additional rare drops added: ... Unhatched Shadow Egg ... Eliminate, Ambush, Unhatched Fire Egg ... and [b]Crimson Jadevine[/b].[/quote] Looks like I'm heading back to the Kelp Beds.[/quote] Same. Really love and appreciate the update in Scrying its so useful. Tail feathers are super cute too!
yesdear wrote on 2014-08-17 22:29:22:
Quote:
Kelp Beds have had additional rare drops added: ... Unhatched Shadow Egg ... Eliminate, Ambush, Unhatched Fire Egg ... and Crimson Jadevine.

Looks like I'm heading back to the Kelp Beds.

Same.
Really love and appreciate the update in Scrying its so useful. Tail feathers are super cute too!
XcyS55e.png
thanks for slowly whittling the profit from coli down
thanks for slowly whittling the profit from coli down
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
You might want to fix some typos in the announcement and at least the cloudy tail feathers on the female snapper preview are displaying the female spiral tail feathers!
You might want to fix some typos in the announcement and at least the cloudy tail feathers on the female snapper preview are displaying the female spiral tail feathers!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
pop somethin move somethin shake ya tailfeather
pop somethin move somethin shake ya tailfeather
collecting tumblr_inline_mqfvdnCv0w1qz4rgp.gifs
Aww no, regular battle stones are down to 400 :( ah well
Aww no, regular battle stones are down to 400 :( ah well
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
@Xhaztol The cloudy version of the tail apparel seems to have an error on the female snapper. Otherwise it looks great! (I haven't checked the other tails yet)
@Xhaztol The cloudy version of the tail apparel seems to have an error on the female snapper. Otherwise it looks great! (I haven't checked the other tails yet)
Psst. I think snapper female tail feathers are broken.
Psst. I think snapper female tail feathers are broken.
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Thanks to Carni for such pretty feathers.

@Airedale Not until this weekend. But yes, they are going to be down.
Thanks to Carni for such pretty feathers.

@Airedale Not until this weekend. But yes, they are going to be down.
it is now possible to load a dragon's genetic information into the scrying workshop by entering their ID

THANK YOU!
it is now possible to load a dragon's genetic information into the scrying workshop by entering their ID

THANK YOU!
24487.png24488.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29