Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Ravenmoon Thank you for posting, you're a prime example of an unbalanced system compared to some of the rest of us. But hey I'm glad you got what you got.
@Ravenmoon Thank you for posting, you're a prime example of an unbalanced system compared to some of the rest of us. But hey I'm glad you got what you got.
I actually did manage to get some time to spend in the coli. Kudos to the site for getting it to run better than previous festivals with little lagging. I loved the apparel.

On the negative side, I had some pretty rotten luck with sprokets some days (one day I only got about 9 from gathering) and the drop rate in the coli seemed very low. I had to use some of my gems to buy sprokets to get a second golem as I really wanted one (which I hate doing) and was out of treasure as only 1 chest dropped in the coli in the entire time I was using it so had to buy all the skins I wanted. At least the skins were available and thank you for stocking more in the MP this time round so there was enough chance to get the skins you wanted. Increased currency drops next time would be very appreciated though.
I actually did manage to get some time to spend in the coli. Kudos to the site for getting it to run better than previous festivals with little lagging. I loved the apparel.

On the negative side, I had some pretty rotten luck with sprokets some days (one day I only got about 9 from gathering) and the drop rate in the coli seemed very low. I had to use some of my gems to buy sprokets to get a second golem as I really wanted one (which I hate doing) and was out of treasure as only 1 chest dropped in the coli in the entire time I was using it so had to buy all the skins I wanted. At least the skins were available and thank you for stocking more in the MP this time round so there was enough chance to get the skins you wanted. Increased currency drops next time would be very appreciated though.
I really love the favors for this festival but the drop rates for sprockets was pitiful for the amount of time and effort I put into the coliseum for them. I found the festival to be more frustrating than enjoyable.
I really love the favors for this festival but the drop rates for sprockets was pitiful for the amount of time and effort I put into the coliseum for them. I found the festival to be more frustrating than enjoyable.
I WAS TWO SPROCKETS AWAY FROM A SECOND GOLEM!!!! ARRRRRGG!!!
I WAS TWO SPROCKETS AWAY FROM A SECOND GOLEM!!!! ARRRRRGG!!!
Compared to a lot of the other festivals I've done so far, it seemed very difficult to get sprokets compared to the previous ones. I'm not sure if you changed the drop rates at all, but I couldn't even get one of each of the items.
Compared to a lot of the other festivals I've done so far, it seemed very difficult to get sprokets compared to the previous ones. I'm not sure if you changed the drop rates at all, but I couldn't even get one of each of the items.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
This festival seemed very odd with the drop rate of sprockets. Some days I could pull twenty or thirty from gathering and coliseum. Other days I would get about 10 if I really went at it. Also not one chest, and looking at the other posts it seems as if chests suddenly became a rare commodity. Makes me think there was an RNG problem or something.
This festival seemed very odd with the drop rate of sprockets. Some days I could pull twenty or thirty from gathering and coliseum. Other days I would get about 10 if I really went at it. Also not one chest, and looking at the other posts it seems as if chests suddenly became a rare commodity. Makes me think there was an RNG problem or something.
Didn't get a chest this month, BUT I was able to buy everything plus two extra golems (mostly thanks to sprockets I'd forgotten to spend during last year's festival). I absolutely love those things!
Didn't get a chest this month, BUT I was able to buy everything plus two extra golems (mostly thanks to sprockets I'd forgotten to spend during last year's festival). I absolutely love those things!
windychu_by_beefystew-d8u17ly.png
For everyone who posted.. it says in the info that the cali drops are "Rare"... meaning not common.
For everyone who posted.. it says in the info that the cali drops are "Rare"... meaning not common.
tumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif We’re gonna get content ID’d because you’re too perfect.
By Dan Avidan
I wasn`t even able to get the pet from the event I got 65 and could buy 1 item, for the rest was not enough time and I don`t have the time to spend hours in this game, it is very sad how this system works...
I wasn`t even able to get the pet from the event I got 65 and could buy 1 item, for the rest was not enough time and I don`t have the time to spend hours in this game, it is very sad how this system works...
I managed to get a familiar, so that made me pretty happy, but I must agree that the drop rates are pretty low for the sprockets... Tho I gotta admit I didn't have much time to do much in the coli since I work so much... None of my dragons are even high enough levels to do anything more then the Woodland Path, but even when I did come across a Neutral I don't think I got one sprocket from them.

This doesn't mean I'm giving up by any means. Just letting you hear from one of the casual players on how their experience went. Next season I hope to get at least one of each item with the sprockets, and not just one item total
I managed to get a familiar, so that made me pretty happy, but I must agree that the drop rates are pretty low for the sprockets... Tho I gotta admit I didn't have much time to do much in the coli since I work so much... None of my dragons are even high enough levels to do anything more then the Woodland Path, but even when I did come across a Neutral I don't think I got one sprocket from them.

This doesn't mean I'm giving up by any means. Just letting you hear from one of the casual players on how their experience went. Next season I hope to get at least one of each item with the sprockets, and not just one item total
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38