Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Why not give us a notification when the staff makes a new post? And super huge updates instead of small, notified updates doesn't mean more people are going to see the information. It's easy to miss updates is these huge posts when you have to dedicate uninterrupted time to sifting through all of this text.

Just because it's fine with you doesn't mean your user base is happy. And from what I've been seeing here and on tumblr, your user base isn't very happy with the way things are.
Why not give us a notification when the staff makes a new post? And super huge updates instead of small, notified updates doesn't mean more people are going to see the information. It's easy to miss updates is these huge posts when you have to dedicate uninterrupted time to sifting through all of this text.

Just because it's fine with you doesn't mean your user base is happy. And from what I've been seeing here and on tumblr, your user base isn't very happy with the way things are.
I've been gone a while
The winners of the coloring contest are all really nice and-- WHAT HEY THAT'S MY DRAGON.

:O
The winners of the coloring contest are all really nice and-- WHAT HEY THAT'S MY DRAGON.

:O
[quote name="RoombaKittens" date="2014-07-23 18:28:38"]@Aequorin Wow thank you all for the update :) Thought im sure a ton of us are still wondering, hows the battle stone bug fix coming along? is it being worked on?[/quote] @RoombaKittens, unfortunately I don't have an update I can provide at this time. I can tell you we want to see it fixed as soon as possible and that it has proven to be a far more elusive bug to smash than others.
RoombaKittens wrote on 2014-07-23 18:28:38:
@Aequorin Wow thank you all for the update :) Thought im sure a ton of us are still wondering, hows the battle stone bug fix coming along? is it being worked on?

@RoombaKittens, unfortunately I don't have an update I can provide at this time. I can tell you we want to see it fixed as soon as possible and that it has proven to be a far more elusive bug to smash than others.
I completely forgot to submit my colored familiar. *face palm*
These ones are cuties! Give them to meeeee~ ♥
I completely forgot to submit my colored familiar. *face palm*
These ones are cuties! Give them to meeeee~ ♥
15wxth5.png
Need all those familiars ; w ;

Anyways, why not compile updates as they happen? Like a weekly (or monthly) summary thing--you could post 2+ sections: one for a recap on updates from the last week (I don't think it's really necessary for monthlies though, except maybe the last week of the previous month) and another for new updates that you could edit in throughout the week/month? And maybe even put a date or number to denote that you've updated said post in the thread title? That way there's substantial info for a whole news post and everyone will get the info they want.
Need all those familiars ; w ;

Anyways, why not compile updates as they happen? Like a weekly (or monthly) summary thing--you could post 2+ sections: one for a recap on updates from the last week (I don't think it's really necessary for monthlies though, except maybe the last week of the previous month) and another for new updates that you could edit in throughout the week/month? And maybe even put a date or number to denote that you've updated said post in the thread title? That way there's substantial info for a whole news post and everyone will get the info they want.
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
Holy Yog-Sathoth, Luna who did you bribe with cookies to keep popping up in spotlights.

Thank you for this update!
Holy Yog-Sathoth, Luna who did you bribe with cookies to keep popping up in spotlights.

Thank you for this update!
The update is great, but the nagging issue of bump limits is still around. This needs more tweaking and discussion.
The update is great, but the nagging issue of bump limits is still around. This needs more tweaking and discussion.
Love the update! Thanks for all the hard work :)
Love the update! Thanks for all the hard work :)
36404770182_4f4e0cb35d_o.png
[center][size=5]The first picture of the emperor is not by the person whom you are linking wow, no.[/size] [size=2]It was drawn by @Pudi and I don't know why there are no accreditation to the artists under each picture or prior contact asking for a feature or at least a validation they were the artist Here is the original http://inperialis.tumblr.com/post/90663700714/went-a-little-overboard-with-this-but-hey-hey further proof: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/325da9fa18c4d7d3a24d021b241b788c/tumblr_n970k4TAvT1tzm09wo1_400.png[/img]
The first picture of the emperor is not by the person whom you are linking wow, no.

It was drawn by @Pudi and I don't know why there are no accreditation to the artists under each picture or prior contact asking for a feature or at least a validation they were the artist

Here is the original
http://inperialis.tumblr.com/post/90663700714/went-a-little-overboard-with-this-but-hey-hey

further proof:

tumblr_n970k4TAvT1tzm09wo1_400.png
Glad to hear that Akiri is doing much better!! And oh my goodness, those familiars are AWESOME! Congratulations to the winners, you all did fantastic
Glad to hear that Akiri is doing much better!! And oh my goodness, those familiars are AWESOME! Congratulations to the winners, you all did fantastic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20