Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Volume 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
8 new familiars? Hot dang, that's amazing. Thanks for the update.
8 new familiars? Hot dang, that's amazing. Thanks for the update.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
I need all 8 of those familiars!
I need all 8 of those familiars!
Yay for buttersnakes!
Yay for buttersnakes!
I love the new Familiars c:

Also the clarification on some of this is really good, though it would be rather nice if the 'already suggested' list would return to the suggestions forum.
I love the new Familiars c:

Also the clarification on some of this is really good, though it would be rather nice if the 'already suggested' list would return to the suggestions forum.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I'm sad I didn't win the familiar contest- but man o man am I happy an icy-cat won and a Tuxedo cat! Yay! =3
I'm sad I didn't win the familiar contest- but man o man am I happy an icy-cat won and a Tuxedo cat! Yay! =3
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
[quote]We heard your feedback about the last edition of Words on the Wind, and we wanted to offer our apologies to those of you who felt it was disappointing or lacking. We understand that it was light as far as content, but we'd also like to take a moment to clarify a few things, and why some editions of Words will be lighter than others.[/quote] Really? That's what people complained about? Lmao, some people will complain about [b]anything[/b]. I always thought WotW was a dev-blog, and I really enjoy having a nice little centralized post about what's going on behind the scenes :) Thanks guys, appreciate it as always.
Quote:
We heard your feedback about the last edition of Words on the Wind, and we wanted to offer our apologies to those of you who felt it was disappointing or lacking. We understand that it was light as far as content, but we'd also like to take a moment to clarify a few things, and why some editions of Words will be lighter than others.

Really? That's what people complained about? Lmao, some people will complain about anything.

I always thought WotW was a dev-blog, and I really enjoy having a nice little centralized post about what's going on behind the scenes :) Thanks guys, appreciate it as always.
3K4oOPG.png
ah shoot no actually butter buttersnake, very disappointed in that one
ah shoot no actually butter buttersnake, very disappointed in that one
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
Thanks for the update! Congrats to all the winners of the coloring contest - I need those kitties! - and awesome news that bar is coming soon(ish?)!
Thanks for the update! Congrats to all the winners of the coloring contest - I need those kitties! - and awesome news that bar is coming soon(ish?)!
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
Congrats to the Coloring Contest winners!
Congrats to the Coloring Contest winners!
This is a great update! Thanks so much for explaining things to a newbie!
This is a great update! Thanks so much for explaining things to a newbie!
turlesdragonplushie.pngkahlannightwing.pnghatcherymini.jpgSubbmKc.pngturlesdragonplushie2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20