Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Boreal Dangers
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/4805.png[/img][b]I need those familiars[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/4806.png[/img]
4805.pngI need those familiars4806.png
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Scizor
Oh my gosh
now that you say it
I need a braviary like skin it was my old name here after all
@Scizor
Oh my gosh
now that you say it
I need a braviary like skin it was my old name here after all
Gammass.gif
Love the familiars, not sure how I feel about the wing cuffs. I was excited for those when I saw the item icon, since there the cuffs are placed on the actual "arm" of the wing... was disappointed when the previews revealed they're actually stuck into the membrane between the "shoulder" and "wrist" instead (not counting Tundras and Coatls, those aren't too bad). I felt a little deceived. Nice addition all the same, I suppose, but it's not for me.
Love the familiars, not sure how I feel about the wing cuffs. I was excited for those when I saw the item icon, since there the cuffs are placed on the actual "arm" of the wing... was disappointed when the previews revealed they're actually stuck into the membrane between the "shoulder" and "wrist" instead (not counting Tundras and Coatls, those aren't too bad). I felt a little deceived. Nice addition all the same, I suppose, but it's not for me.
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
Grinds hours in the Coli. Doesn't get one.

Goes to Marketplace. Sees one. Doesn't get one.

Curses!

Haha, loving the familiars though. Just need to get my hands on some >:c!

Edit-

And I personally have no love for the cuffs. If they were placed like they were pictured, on the 'arm' part of the wing, then maybe I'd like them more. Ah well~
Grinds hours in the Coli. Doesn't get one.

Goes to Marketplace. Sees one. Doesn't get one.

Curses!

Haha, loving the familiars though. Just need to get my hands on some >:c!

Edit-

And I personally have no love for the cuffs. If they were placed like they were pictured, on the 'arm' part of the wing, then maybe I'd like them more. Ah well~
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
I need those familiars!
I need those familiars!
Take a picture it'll last longer. Keep taking pictures, hoping to stretch time. Take pictures to avoid the harrowing brevity of existence.
Those Impalers are so goddamn creepy and awesome I gotta go try to catch one even though it's 4:30am and I should be asleep. They're like, 100% my aesthetic. Someone make a skin, please...

e; you know what, no, make an Impaler skull mask as apparel. Yes. Do that. Anyway these are the best familiars to ever hit the site and my favourite creature design by far - which is saying a lot, FR has some really good and unique fantasy critters.
Those Impalers are so goddamn creepy and awesome I gotta go try to catch one even though it's 4:30am and I should be asleep. They're like, 100% my aesthetic. Someone make a skin, please...

e; you know what, no, make an Impaler skull mask as apparel. Yes. Do that. Anyway these are the best familiars to ever hit the site and my favourite creature design by far - which is saying a lot, FR has some really good and unique fantasy critters.
Ax0fBhr.png
Did someone already point out that the wing cuff icons show the wing of a dragon not on this site?
Did someone already point out that the wing cuff icons show the wing of a dragon not on this site?
Permafrost Impaler is an extremely black metal name, as an aside, of which I approve considerably
Permafrost Impaler is an extremely black metal name, as an aside, of which I approve considerably
Ax0fBhr.png
new familiars!COOL!
new familiars!COOL!
@CitrusHeart Yes, it's been noted! However: [quote name="Undel" date="2014-07-19 01:46:57"]It was drawn for the icon. The cuffs are small and trying to scale down existing wings either made the wing unrecognized le (cropped version) or made the cuffs very small (scaled down version). I drew something new to fit the icon. That is the coatl cuff art though. :) (on top of the wing). I hate to burst the speculation bubble. Do not worry though. There are always multiple new breeds in the works at any given time. :) You just won't see them used in icons until after they are released.[/quote]
@CitrusHeart Yes, it's been noted! However:
Undel wrote on 2014-07-19 01:46:57:
It was drawn for the icon. The cuffs are small and trying to scale down existing wings either made the wing unrecognized le (cropped version) or made the cuffs very small (scaled down version). I drew something new to fit the icon. That is the coatl cuff art though. :) (on top of the wing).

I hate to burst the speculation bubble. Do not worry though. There are always multiple new breeds in the works at any given time. :) You just won't see them used in icons until after they are released.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30