Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Smoke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Akiri @Undel
FYI, the tooltip for this new gene says "Crackle" in the description, obviously erroneously. Figure you'll want to change that!
@Akiri @Undel
FYI, the tooltip for this new gene says "Crackle" in the description, obviously erroneously. Figure you'll want to change that!
That new tert looks amaaaaaaaaazing
That new tert looks amaaaaaaaaazing
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
What a gorgeous gene! Good thing I've been saving up!
What a gorgeous gene! Good thing I've been saving up!
z9bVpPy.png
I reeeeeaaaaaally want that tertiary. *sob* SO PRETTY!
I reeeeeaaaaaally want that tertiary. *sob* SO PRETTY!
purpleskysig-mini_zpsa203cc92.pngbluemoonsig-mini_zps99d94179.png
This is so great I can't wait to have that smokey lair look
This is so great I can't wait to have that smokey lair look
mqdefault.jpg
That tert certainly is gorgeous! Now to think of a themed dragon to put it on. *ponder*
That tert certainly is gorgeous! Now to think of a themed dragon to put it on. *ponder*
So pretty! Can't wait to get one!
So pretty! Can't wait to get one!
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
OSIEM'S GENE! *rushes off to the Scrying Workshop*
OSIEM'S GENE! *rushes off to the Scrying Workshop*
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
That gene looks absolutely gorgeous on my fire/red/lemon Skydancer. But more importantly THANK YOU for the Flight sales sub forum! So much cleaner.
That gene looks absolutely gorgeous on my fire/red/lemon Skydancer. But more importantly THANK YOU for the Flight sales sub forum! So much cleaner.
Oooh, that's a pretty new gene. Going to have to start saving for it, :D. Also, Thundercrack Carnivale starts on my birthday~
Oooh, that's a pretty new gene. Going to have to start saving for it, :D. Also, Thundercrack Carnivale starts on my birthday~
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49