Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Play Me a Song
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(cho puts on her Fandom Grammar hat: You do know that the musical instruments are "cornets" (only one "o"), right? Coronets are crown-things that you wear on your head. The roots are "cornus" (horn) and "corona" (crown).)
(cho puts on her Fandom Grammar hat: You do know that the musical instruments are "cornets" (only one "o"), right? Coronets are crown-things that you wear on your head. The roots are "cornus" (horn) and "corona" (crown).)
[item=Canorous Spats] Reminds me of Loki for some unknown reason.... I guess it's the colors :p
Canorous Spats

Reminds me of Loki for some unknown reason....
I guess it's the colors :p
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
Oooooh! :D Fancy~
Oooooh! :D Fancy~
VdNwmsY.gif
@chomiji Thank you for your report! There is a tracked thread for typos here. If you would please report this error there and specify the bundle, it will make it much easier to keep track of and fix!
@chomiji Thank you for your report! There is a tracked thread for typos here. If you would please report this error there and specify the bundle, it will make it much easier to keep track of and fix!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
OMG, Finally! i was waiting for the imperial lore!
OMG, Finally! i was waiting for the imperial lore!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
looks neat!
looks neat!
hoo its fancy i like it :D
hoo its fancy i like it :D
back when this stuff excited people XD
back when this stuff excited people XD
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
Locking this thread under the 'no necro' clause [quote=Forum Code of Conduct]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote] http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66
Locking this thread under the 'no necro' clause
Forum Code of Conduct wrote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31