Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@Undel Me and some friends have noticed no shell drops yet. Are they very rare, or have they not been added yet?
@Undel Me and some friends have noticed no shell drops yet. Are they very rare, or have they not been added yet?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Under the Sea!

Time to collect some cute plushy :3
Thank you FR team!
Under the Sea!

Time to collect some cute plushy :3
Thank you FR team!
35326_s.gif
Glad the ampersand thing was fixed, but what about newly-bought dragons not going to the end of your lair? That was supposedly fixed, but dragons from crossroads are still landing all over the place.

Love the new venue! Some of those jerks hit hard!
Glad the ampersand thing was fixed, but what about newly-bought dragons not going to the end of your lair? That was supposedly fixed, but dragons from crossroads are still landing all over the place.

Love the new venue! Some of those jerks hit hard!
HOT MER BOI OMG
HOT MER BOI OMG
RiotApproaches.gif
[item=Mammertee] *nods in approval at historical reference*
Mammertee
*nods in approval at historical reference*
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Could we get a bump rule for dragon and item sales too? Something much milder, once every few hours maybe?

And 48 hours seems a little excessive for other places, but hey, at least we have one, which is pretty awesome! (And now people with hatcheries in Flight forums won't be able to bump them all the time, yay!)
Could we get a bump rule for dragon and item sales too? Something much milder, once every few hours maybe?

And 48 hours seems a little excessive for other places, but hey, at least we have one, which is pretty awesome! (And now people with hatcheries in Flight forums won't be able to bump them all the time, yay!)
Cute~
Cute~
Okay, I have to say that I don't like the bumping rules. RAFFLES move really quickly but some are slower. Bumping keeps them floating. :/ I don't understand why those aren't alongside the dragon sales and item sales forums because they are sales of tickets.
Okay, I have to say that I don't like the bumping rules. RAFFLES move really quickly but some are slower. Bumping keeps them floating. :/ I don't understand why those aren't alongside the dragon sales and item sales forums because they are sales of tickets.
WOW more familiars and food to collect. XD Man my dragons are going to be full.
WOW more familiars and food to collect. XD Man my dragons are going to be full.
EELS. EELS I have such a strong need, this is wonderful! Thank you!
EELS. EELS I have such a strong need, this is wonderful! Thank you!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52