Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Miharu Oh gosh no, i did not think you were gloating at all! Yea, I'll still get killed in easy venues too, I guess it's just bad luck XD
@Miharu Oh gosh no, i did not think you were gloating at all! Yea, I'll still get killed in easy venues too, I guess it's just bad luck XD
@NearMiss

I still have many familiars to collect since I have such bad luck sometimes xD
@NearMiss

I still have many familiars to collect since I have such bad luck sometimes xD
@Miharu If you have 159, and still have a lot to collect, then I obviously have a problem XD
@Miharu If you have 159, and still have a lot to collect, then I obviously have a problem XD
@NearMiss Some I may never get because I didn't support the kickstarter (I would have if I would have known about the site) and because they are just too much treasure/gems for me to afford.

I have this issue where I like to acquire them from battling if I can. I'll only buy them if I absolutely have to

xDD
@NearMiss Some I may never get because I didn't support the kickstarter (I would have if I would have known about the site) and because they are just too much treasure/gems for me to afford.

I have this issue where I like to acquire them from battling if I can. I'll only buy them if I absolutely have to

xDD
@Miharu I've tried to get some of the familiars from battles (oh lord I was in the training fields for hours trying to get a bumble.), but just gave up bECAUSE I'M LAZY :D
@Miharu I've tried to get some of the familiars from battles (oh lord I was in the training fields for hours trying to get a bumble.), but just gave up bECAUSE I'M LAZY :D
@NearMiss Tsk tsk xD

I was about to give up on the Scarlet Flycatcher but then I got one from a gilded chest :D
@NearMiss Tsk tsk xD

I was about to give up on the Scarlet Flycatcher but then I got one from a gilded chest :D
@Miharu I know I just went and bought another one. Help meeee ;A;
@Miharu I know I just went and bought another one. Help meeee ;A;
@NearMiss How can I help you? :O
@NearMiss How can I help you? :O
@Miharu Actually I was joking, there's no way to help me XD
@Miharu Actually I was joking, there's no way to help me XD
@NearMiss

Ah okay xD

I'm battling in lower places to get familiars to sell :P
@NearMiss

Ah okay xD

I'm battling in lower places to get familiars to sell :P