Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue - The Kelp Beds
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS. MERFOLK FOREVER. CUTE MARINE LIFE FOREVER.

/shamelessly waves simic pride flag c:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS. MERFOLK FOREVER. CUTE MARINE LIFE FOREVER.

/shamelessly waves simic pride flag c:
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
Wonderful!

Watch out for Cloud Chasers, they throw disorient and have your dragons turn on each other.

I do hope the level caps get raised too.
Wonderful!

Watch out for Cloud Chasers, they throw disorient and have your dragons turn on each other.

I do hope the level caps get raised too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
LOUD SCREAMING
LOUD SCREAMING
OCTOPUS FAMILIARSSSSSSS :D

And tentacles! And tons of pretty stuff! And lots of other familiars! The Maren are so cool. Especially the guys. XD

I'm not a fan of the (realistically) water-faded colors, and I wish we got a level 25-26 venue and a max level bump, but this is still super awesome, thank you! =D
OCTOPUS FAMILIARSSSSSSS :D

And tentacles! And tons of pretty stuff! And lots of other familiars! The Maren are so cool. Especially the guys. XD

I'm not a fan of the (realistically) water-faded colors, and I wish we got a level 25-26 venue and a max level bump, but this is still super awesome, thank you! =D
[quote name="QueenQueso" date="2014-06-30 21:36:56"]Whoo! Are any of these being added to Swipp's?[/quote] None of these are Swipp familiars, though we'll absolutely be adding some more to his list down the line. We'd like to get the commonly-available marketplace familiars out of Swipp's offerings and get some more uniques in there.
QueenQueso wrote on 2014-06-30 21:36:56:
Whoo! Are any of these being added to Swipp's?

None of these are Swipp familiars, though we'll absolutely be adding some more to his list down the line. We'd like to get the commonly-available marketplace familiars out of Swipp's offerings and get some more uniques in there.
I NEED ALL OF THE MERS RIGHT NOW!!! My heart just exploded with happiness!!!
I NEED ALL OF THE MERS RIGHT NOW!!! My heart just exploded with happiness!!!
FlowerBite... Always FlowerBite... You can find me anywhere with that knowledge...
I love the venue and all the loot but my dragons, though at level 25, have difficulty getting through one battle >.
I love the venue and all the loot but my dragons, though at level 25, have difficulty getting through one battle >.
> URLs created in the Clan Profile will no longer become corrupted if they contain ampersands. For real this time.

THANK YOUUUUU.
> URLs created in the Clan Profile will no longer become corrupted if they contain ampersands. For real this time.

THANK YOUUUUU.
Signature by Encore
@Undel quick question on the thread bumping. Is that Once in a 48 hour period per person? or once total in a 48 hour period?
@Undel quick question on the thread bumping. Is that Once in a 48 hour period per person? or once total in a 48 hour period?
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Ok these manatees are so plushy.
Ok these manatees are so plushy.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52