Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 5
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
xD
Tidelord.
Wut R U doin'?!
xD
Tidelord.
Wut R U doin'?!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Of all the dieties, I feel for my poor Tidedad. Especially after I started calling him Tidepotato, and then the rest of the water forums followed suit....
Of all the dieties, I feel for my poor Tidedad. Especially after I started calling him Tidepotato, and then the rest of the water forums followed suit....
Ohhh that leafcat looks fun to color I am going to take a crack at it! I am never more happy to hear a thing...than to hear that my dragons will go to the back when I get them and that I will not have to rearrange them when they are born now! -Runs around throwing her claws into the air- Yeaaa!!!! And that toothy thread ._. wowwww
Ohhh that leafcat looks fun to color I am going to take a crack at it! I am never more happy to hear a thing...than to hear that my dragons will go to the back when I get them and that I will not have to rearrange them when they are born now! -Runs around throwing her claws into the air- Yeaaa!!!! And that toothy thread ._. wowwww
ThreadArt_zps4656d330.png
I took a look through the Teethy Dragon Gods thread. Good Heavens, I have no words, but I was greatly amused.

Thank you for fixing up the rearranging lair spots issue we have every time we get new dragons. Really helpful!

And I'll await the next Word on the Wind or update announcement, hoping the Imperial, Skydancer, and/or Wildclaw breed entries will be updated in the Encyclopedia.
I took a look through the Teethy Dragon Gods thread. Good Heavens, I have no words, but I was greatly amused.

Thank you for fixing up the rearranging lair spots issue we have every time we get new dragons. Really helpful!

And I'll await the next Word on the Wind or update announcement, hoping the Imperial, Skydancer, and/or Wildclaw breed entries will be updated in the Encyclopedia.
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
My profile link is fixed now! So excited. Thanks for the fix.
My profile link is fixed now! So excited. Thanks for the fix.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
What if the Leaf Cat had four designs (one for each of the seasons) and was only available in the marketplace/coliseum during each season?
What if the Leaf Cat had four designs (one for each of the seasons) and was only available in the marketplace/coliseum during each season?
[quote name="DrakenSilver" date="2014-06-27 15:27:42"]What if the Leaf Cat had four designs (one for each of the seasons) and was only available in the marketplace/coliseum during each season?[/quote] You. I like you.
DrakenSilver wrote on 2014-06-27 15:27:42:

You. I like you.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="DrakenSilver" date="2014-06-27 15:27:42"]What if the Leaf Cat had four designs (one for each of the seasons) and was only available in the marketplace/coliseum during each season?[/quote] Stop taking my ideas :I
DrakenSilver wrote on 2014-06-27 15:27:42:

Stop taking my ideas :I
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
When will the next registration window be?
When will the next registration window be?
@DragonNRM There is currently no ETA for the next Registration Window. When there is, it will be anounced in advance on the main page as well as all of FR's social media sites. Hopefully, there will be another soon! :D
@DragonNRM There is currently no ETA for the next Registration Window. When there is, it will be anounced in advance on the main page as well as all of FR's social media sites. Hopefully, there will be another soon! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24