Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
:( Wish I'd read this before playing in the Coli this morning.

As a newbie I just spent a large proportion of my treasure buying a couple of major health potions. They disappeared and I thought it was a bug :(
:( Wish I'd read this before playing in the Coli this morning.

As a newbie I just spent a large proportion of my treasure buying a couple of major health potions. They disappeared and I thought it was a bug :(
21cz21x.jpg
I had not paid attention to the contest and didn't realize holiday accents were going to be a thing now! I might actually have to keep some holiday chests instead of selling them this year, haha. I dislike skins on principle no matter how pretty they are, but accents are a totally different matter.

And I love the bears. Imps were my second choice because it would have been cool to match the first year's familiars, but on the whole I prefer non-humanoid familiars and I like that this year's festival familiars are such a change from before.
I had not paid attention to the contest and didn't realize holiday accents were going to be a thing now! I might actually have to keep some holiday chests instead of selling them this year, haha. I dislike skins on principle no matter how pretty they are, but accents are a totally different matter.

And I love the bears. Imps were my second choice because it would have been cool to match the first year's familiars, but on the whole I prefer non-humanoid familiars and I like that this year's festival familiars are such a change from before.
I have to say, I'm really disappointed in the skins and accents you chose, I saw a lot of really pretty ones and I'm not terrible impressed with these...
I have to say, I'm really disappointed in the skins and accents you chose, I saw a lot of really pretty ones and I'm not terrible impressed with these...
omg those accents, that familiar, those non-festival updates! I can't say I'm super fond of new babies going to the very back of the lair, since I rely on having unnamed and for-sale babies up front in my lair so I don't forget about them. :( But whatever, the bug with skydancer and coatl measurements is fixed, that more than makes up for it. \o/
omg those accents, that familiar, those non-festival updates! I can't say I'm super fond of new babies going to the very back of the lair, since I rely on having unnamed and for-sale babies up front in my lair so I don't forget about them. :( But whatever, the bug with skydancer and coatl measurements is fixed, that more than makes up for it. \o/
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Oh those accents and skins are gorgeous!
Now, if only the MP skin section would stalk ever five minutes so I actually would have a chance at snagging one. I wish we the names of them.
Oh those accents and skins are gorgeous!
Now, if only the MP skin section would stalk ever five minutes so I actually would have a chance at snagging one. I wish we the names of them.
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
circe • she/her • +9 FRT
BEARS.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BEARS.

(And I must say, the skins and accents look gorgeous!)
BEARS.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH BEARS.

(And I must say, the skins and accents look gorgeous!)
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
YAY ELEMENTAL BEARS
ty
YAY ELEMENTAL BEARS
ty
13954.gif
BEARS!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh, I am very excited about bears.

Very not excited about the potions. They cost far too much and treasure is far too hard to earn for them to be realistic to use in coli on a regular basis. You also get very little bang for your buck with them. Plus, you're generally not super hard pressed to use them in the first place--you can heal between battles by going to the main menu, or have a dedicated healer. Not a huge deal. At this point, I think most people are just going to stop using potions. They have been designed to be significantly more trouble than they're worth as consumables.
BEARS!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh, I am very excited about bears.

Very not excited about the potions. They cost far too much and treasure is far too hard to earn for them to be realistic to use in coli on a regular basis. You also get very little bang for your buck with them. Plus, you're generally not super hard pressed to use them in the first place--you can heal between battles by going to the main menu, or have a dedicated healer. Not a huge deal. At this point, I think most people are just going to stop using potions. They have been designed to be significantly more trouble than they're worth as consumables.
I NEED THAT BEAR
I NEED THAT BEAR
I so LOVE not having to rearrange my lair every time I hatch a nest anymore - so this update is one of the best ones ever for me! Happy Brightshine Jubilee, guys!
I so LOVE not having to rearrange my lair every time I hatch a nest anymore - so this update is one of the best ones ever for me! Happy Brightshine Jubilee, guys!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51