Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
A YEAR OF BEARS IS A YEAR OF HAPPINESS
A YEAR OF BEARS IS A YEAR OF HAPPINESS
iZL3f1a.png
Okay so I looked at the skins and accents again and... I don't know, they're all good. I like the Coatl skin and the SD and Fae accent the most. The Guardian skin is good but it lacks something... Except delicate scale texture It's plain yellow. /constructivecriticism

Now if the MP would actually restock every 5 mins with things I want, that would be perfect.
Okay so I looked at the skins and accents again and... I don't know, they're all good. I like the Coatl skin and the SD and Fae accent the most. The Guardian skin is good but it lacks something... Except delicate scale texture It's plain yellow. /constructivecriticism

Now if the MP would actually restock every 5 mins with things I want, that would be perfect.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
OMG I want that imperial skin so bad!!! This is my first holiday here! I'm so excited.....:D
OMG I want that imperial skin so bad!!! This is my first holiday here! I'm so excited.....:D
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
"Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle."

It saddens me to see a repeatedly mentioned as being "low priority" bug that benefits the userbase fixed before any of the other detrimental coliseum bugs, but I suppose that we have to start somewhere.

Other than that, cool things and I'm excited for actual accents in festivals because that means I may actually use the festival chest drops on my dragons this year.
"Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle."

It saddens me to see a repeatedly mentioned as being "low priority" bug that benefits the userbase fixed before any of the other detrimental coliseum bugs, but I suppose that we have to start somewhere.

Other than that, cool things and I'm excited for actual accents in festivals because that means I may actually use the festival chest drops on my dragons this year.
I may not be happy about the bears, but I really can't complain about the selection of skins and accents that got chosen this time around. Really digging them.
I may not be happy about the bears, but I really can't complain about the selection of skins and accents that got chosen this time around. Really digging them.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Undel accents have been denied for even slight references before, so I just figured...

A lot of Journey accents have been let through (I've seen maybe three?) so I thought you guys didn't know the game and thought they were just rune accents, and since this is an official contest I figured I'd have to speak up about it, since runes eerily similar to the ones on the accent show up in the actual game. Mostly the environmental runes. And the pattern is very similar as well.

I'm definitely not trying to be rude, I'm just really familiar with the game (I play a lot, gotta get those achievements yo) and my immediate thought just seeing it in the submissions thread was "that is a journey accent".
@Undel accents have been denied for even slight references before, so I just figured...

A lot of Journey accents have been let through (I've seen maybe three?) so I thought you guys didn't know the game and thought they were just rune accents, and since this is an official contest I figured I'd have to speak up about it, since runes eerily similar to the ones on the accent show up in the actual game. Mostly the environmental runes. And the pattern is very similar as well.

I'm definitely not trying to be rude, I'm just really familiar with the game (I play a lot, gotta get those achievements yo) and my immediate thought just seeing it in the submissions thread was "that is a journey accent".
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
HEPmLsK.png
Hmm so is the sashes going to be changing like the armbands? And the bear looks great ^^

By the way, I am actually really liking the skins chosen this time - I'm going to get all of them if possible and maybe, extras too :D
Hmm so is the sashes going to be changing like the armbands? And the bear looks great ^^

By the way, I am actually really liking the skins chosen this time - I'm going to get all of them if possible and maybe, extras too :D
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Hi:) I hope you have a lovely day~
[quote name="Pisces" date="2014-06-22 02:15:43"][quote]Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. Example: No dragons sporting major soft drink logo tattoos[/quote] The female ridgeback accent (the runes) is a reference to the game Journey [img]http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/Journey/Barrems_2P_Follow_Me2.jpg[/img][/quote] @pisces it isn't, actually. i'm very familiar with journey, and the ones i drew are just the way i tend to draw runes. :V not the sigils journey uses.
Pisces wrote on 2014-06-22 02:15:43:
Quote:
Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. Example: No dragons sporting major soft drink logo tattoos

The female ridgeback accent (the runes) is a reference to the game Journey
Barrems_2P_Follow_Me2.jpg

@pisces

it isn't, actually. i'm very familiar with journey, and the ones i drew are just the way i tend to draw runes. :V not the sigils journey uses.
OIsoUE8.png
BEARS

also yes accents thank you yes good I need like three of each of the coliseum ones, one set to keep, one set to use, one set for my hella busy girlfriend. OOPS.
BEARS

also yes accents thank you yes good I need like three of each of the coliseum ones, one set to keep, one set to use, one set for my hella busy girlfriend. OOPS.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51