Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[quote]Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle.[/quote] NOOOOOO D: The skins are great tho and I love the accents
Quote:
Potions and elixirs are now properly consumed from the Hoard when used during a Coliseum battle.

NOOOOOO D:

The skins are great tho and I love the accents
QSmBWRD.pngtumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.giffOZraEL.png
An illuminating Brightshine Jubilee everyone! c:
An illuminating Brightshine Jubilee everyone! c:
Love the accents! The new apparel is lovely as well, I particularly like the sash, sashes are so beautiful.
Love the accents! The new apparel is lovely as well, I particularly like the sash, sashes are so beautiful.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Yes! Bears! These bears are soo lovely! Must have one n.n Thank you FR team and congaz to all winners! ^.^ But like LightConcorde said. Their a weird line on dragons when they wear the Sunguard Chest. One is the male wildclaw: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=329333] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3294/329333_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yes! Bears! These bears are soo lovely! Must have one n.n Thank you FR team and congaz to all winners! ^.^

But like LightConcorde said. Their a weird line on dragons when they wear the Sunguard Chest. One is the male wildclaw:

329333_350.png
35326_s.gif
Now I shall start the hoarding of bears to build my own bear army!
Now I shall start the hoarding of bears to build my own bear army!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
oops didn't know about the gathering bit. ^^;ah well there is always tomorrow.

hazzah for my first event on FR ^^/
love the skins and accents!
oops didn't know about the gathering bit. ^^;ah well there is always tomorrow.

hazzah for my first event on FR ^^/
love the skins and accents!
Yume13.jpg bleachAV.gif 6aOR9cW.png
Yay!

Lovely new items!

Wonderful new skins! Congrats to all the winners!
Yay!

Lovely new items!

Wonderful new skins! Congrats to all the winners!
[quote]Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. Example: No dragons sporting major soft drink logo tattoos[/quote] The female ridgeback accent (the runes) is a reference to the game Journey [img]http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/Journey/Barrems_2P_Follow_Me2.jpg[/img]
Quote:
Skins and Accents must not reference copywritten material. Example: No dragons sporting major soft drink logo tattoos

The female ridgeback accent (the runes) is a reference to the game Journey
Barrems_2P_Follow_Me2.jpg
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Undel
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAR
THIS IS FANTASTIC

Also!
Congrats to all the winners! Even if it's not my style, they're still wonderful pieces of art! :)
@Undel
THANK YOU FOR THE BEAR
THIS IS FANTASTIC

Also!
Congrats to all the winners! Even if it's not my style, they're still wonderful pieces of art! :)
pyramidia_by_featherblot-d9renlp.png
Can we get a confirmation on whether or not all 10 skins/accents will be in the Marketplace for future holidays, too?
Can we get a confirmation on whether or not all 10 skins/accents will be in the Marketplace for future holidays, too?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51