Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Congrats to everyone! *throws confetti*
Congrats to everyone! *throws confetti*
Thank you everyone!!! I hope I can do a good job of being helpful ^^
And congratulations to the other new mod, @Gaia and the new artists!

Aaaand more cool familiars to collect! And cool Items to collect! CB my favorite sort of update! COLLECT EM ALL!!!
Thank you everyone!!! I hope I can do a good job of being helpful ^^
And congratulations to the other new mod, @Gaia and the new artists!

Aaaand more cool familiars to collect! And cool Items to collect! CB my favorite sort of update! COLLECT EM ALL!!!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
YES. ITEMS FOR SWIPP THAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE COLI, NOT FROM GATHERING.
BLESS.
YES. ITEMS FOR SWIPP THAT CAN BE FOUND IN THE COLI, NOT FROM GATHERING.
BLESS.
KmnIjfw.png
Why is there no awesome pun with the wing guards (like how it sounds like wingardium leviosa)

Naw, I'm joking. All that aside, though, 'grats to the new mods! I'm sure you'll be awesome :3 Also, the kangas are amazing and remind me vaguely of Lizalfos from the Legend of Zelda series in the best way.
Why is there no awesome pun with the wing guards (like how it sounds like wingardium leviosa)

Naw, I'm joking. All that aside, though, 'grats to the new mods! I'm sure you'll be awesome :3 Also, the kangas are amazing and remind me vaguely of Lizalfos from the Legend of Zelda series in the best way.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
another fun update :)
another fun update :)
*sigh* Wing guards...magically

150 more questions!?! grrr
*sigh* Wing guards...magically

150 more questions!?! grrr
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
The Sprangyroo has a grammatical error in the description. Looks like an extra "the" was added. =)

Yay congrats new admins!
The Sprangyroo has a grammatical error in the description. Looks like an extra "the" was added. =)

Yay congrats new admins!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
WING GUARDS
WING GUARDS
gM1MTf9.png
Congratz everyone! Though I was really hoping for that AH update that popped up in the Dragon Search a couple days ago.
Congratz everyone! Though I was really hoping for that AH update that popped up in the Dragon Search a couple days ago.
Congratulations to our new mods and artists! Yay.
Congratulations to our new mods and artists! Yay.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19