Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Updates, Roos, and Wing Guards
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Welcome new mods! :)

Love the new wing apparel and all the new goodies in the coliseum.

ouo Thank you for the update!
Welcome new mods! :)

Love the new wing apparel and all the new goodies in the coliseum.

ouo Thank you for the update!
FAMILIARS I DON'T HAVE THAT AREN'T SWIPP OR GATHERING ONLY

YESSSS

Also the new drops are cool =D
FAMILIARS I DON'T HAVE THAT AREN'T SWIPP OR GATHERING ONLY

YESSSS

Also the new drops are cool =D
VgR98md.png
Aaa yes, new mods!
Also those wing guards are great ;u; I need 700
Aaa yes, new mods!
Also those wing guards are great ;u; I need 700
LKzi7uW.png
Those Roos are so. freaking. awesome. I've got what feels like a million levels to go before I'm anywhere near the arena, but now I guess I've got something to look forward to. :D
Those Roos are so. freaking. awesome. I've got what feels like a million levels to go before I'm anywhere near the arena, but now I guess I've got something to look forward to. :D
guardian_fae.png
Yay! New familiars, new mods, new apparels, new items, and new artists! Whee!
Yay! New familiars, new mods, new apparels, new items, and new artists! Whee!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
WOW, awesome new Familiars!!! Can't wait to get them ^_^
WOW, awesome new Familiars!!! Can't wait to get them ^_^
I love how the roos are like "come at me bro"
I love how the roos are like "come at me bro"
@undel, @madsniper isn't pinged in the OP, you might wanna fix that for consistency!!

other than that, hellllll yeah!!! Congrats and welcome to the rest of the new staff, I'm sure you'll do your best to make Flight Rising even more enjoyable than it already is! (especially osiem tbh. i've seen their fake genes around tumblr, and holy Lightweaver's left nostril, if they become official there'd probably be even more of a sniping race than there already is for new genes!)

Lol, the wingless glitches were funny. Rest in peace wingless Snappers 2014-2014. Kidding, it's for the best they're fixed, I don't want any Sneepsnoops going around wingless!
@undel, @madsniper isn't pinged in the OP, you might wanna fix that for consistency!!

other than that, hellllll yeah!!! Congrats and welcome to the rest of the new staff, I'm sure you'll do your best to make Flight Rising even more enjoyable than it already is! (especially osiem tbh. i've seen their fake genes around tumblr, and holy Lightweaver's left nostril, if they become official there'd probably be even more of a sniping race than there already is for new genes!)

Lol, the wingless glitches were funny. Rest in peace wingless Snappers 2014-2014. Kidding, it's for the best they're fixed, I don't want any Sneepsnoops going around wingless!
beep boop it's me
Ahhhhh!

Congrats to the new mods!
Ahhhhh!

Congrats to the new mods!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Congrats to the new moderators!
Congrats to the new moderators!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19