Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Happy 1st Anniversary Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
thanks for the cake ♥♥
thanks for the cake ♥♥
qqevnX8.png
Happy birthday FR!
Happy birthday FR!
@Akiri

Apologies that i write this here but i havent found the grammar forum chain:

One of Tomo's suggested answers (At which stage do you receive 20 gold for bonding with your familiar?) is "Tolderant" instead of Tolerant. It has been spotted numerous times but has possibly not yet been reported.
@Akiri

Apologies that i write this here but i havent found the grammar forum chain:

One of Tomo's suggested answers (At which stage do you receive 20 gold for bonding with your familiar?) is "Tolderant" instead of Tolerant. It has been spotted numerous times but has possibly not yet been reported.
@MDRatchet I think the best place for this information would be the [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
@MDRatchet I think the best place for this information would be the [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you! I keep losing track of that thread ^^'
@JCStitches Thank you! I keep losing track of that thread ^^'
Happy late birthday, eheh!
Happy late birthday, eheh!
:)
:)
Hello everyone! As the last activity in this thread was in more than 3 months ago and Flight Rising's 2cnd Anniversary is now coming up, this thread has been locked under the no "necroing" clause of the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you! [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
Hello everyone! As the last activity in this thread was in more than 3 months ago and Flight Rising's 2cnd Anniversary is now coming up, this thread has been locked under the no "necroing" clause of the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85