Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thankies for the reminder, now I won't click on this "Free trip to your never getting your money back!" banner =P
Thankies for the reminder, now I won't click on this "Free trip to your never getting your money back!" banner =P
[quote name="somehow" date="2013-06-19 06:00:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=109582#113989"]Thanks for reminder! I'll feed those pesky mail to my dragons ![/quote] Spam is typically quite high in salt content so I wouldn't feed your dragons too much spam. Sadly, whilst we'd all like to recycle it, its often best just to dump the spam in the bin unless you have a very large number of dragons. Otherwise you're just leaving yourself open to massive vet bills in the future with ill dragons. In other news - glad to see the FR team already hot on this subject matter and taking a good long term view of things as well as with educating their users (lets not forget every day new people come to the web - FR might well be some peoples first time ever playing webgames and the like). An educated and aware community can be vastly more protected against such problems and can be readily limit their effect if and when they become an actual thing.
Thanks for reminder! I'll feed those pesky mail to my dragons !

Spam is typically quite high in salt content so I wouldn't feed your dragons too much spam. Sadly, whilst we'd all like to recycle it, its often best just to dump the spam in the bin unless you have a very large number of dragons. Otherwise you're just leaving yourself open to massive vet bills in the future with ill dragons.

In other news - glad to see the FR team already hot on this subject matter and taking a good long term view of things as well as with educating their users (lets not forget every day new people come to the web - FR might well be some peoples first time ever playing webgames and the like). An educated and aware community can be vastly more protected against such problems and can be readily limit their effect if and when they become an actual thing.
The Great Library
Come share your favourite books and find some more to read!
Thank you so much for the heads-up!! I will remember these tips in the future!
Thank you so much for the heads-up!! I will remember these tips in the future!
Thanks for telling me,my lord.
Thanks for telling me,my lord.
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
Super Blacklist: alduin,Fel
Blacklist: HadesOBannon
Sorry to be the bear of bad news but I've run into an issue. It is pretty minor but I'm hoping someone can help me out. Me and a friend of mine can't seem to change our passwords at all. Every time we enter in the information and press the accept button, nothing happens. the little window stays there as if it's still waiting for us to press Accept. But the Cancel button works just fine...is this just an issue with a slow connection at the time or is it something else?
Sorry to be the bear of bad news but I've run into an issue. It is pretty minor but I'm hoping someone can help me out. Me and a friend of mine can't seem to change our passwords at all. Every time we enter in the information and press the accept button, nothing happens. the little window stays there as if it's still waiting for us to press Accept. But the Cancel button works just fine...is this just an issue with a slow connection at the time or is it something else?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8