Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So my distant relatives I've never heard of who won the lottery didn't die and leave me everything and unless I act now with my Flight Rising account info the offer is gone?!?! AHHH!

Hahhah... had to.. But forrealzguyz there are mean people out there who do stupid and mean things. Don't feed them info (or feed trolls)...

And on that note I go to bed to get some much needed sleep!

Thanks for the heads guys, you all rock! :)
So my distant relatives I've never heard of who won the lottery didn't die and leave me everything and unless I act now with my Flight Rising account info the offer is gone?!?! AHHH!

Hahhah... had to.. But forrealzguyz there are mean people out there who do stupid and mean things. Don't feed them info (or feed trolls)...

And on that note I go to bed to get some much needed sleep!

Thanks for the heads guys, you all rock! :)
I got an email saying if I made the same tired joke as 100 other people in this thread, I'd get 100 gems.

. . .
I got an email saying if I made the same tired joke as 100 other people in this thread, I'd get 100 gems.

. . .
ice_rune_50x50.png
I just recently joined and had no idea this was going on.

Thank you so much for the warning.
It shows great leadership here. :D
I love it < 3
I just recently joined and had no idea this was going on.

Thank you so much for the warning.
It shows great leadership here. :D
I love it < 3
. allie
Thank you! I&#039;ll be sure to alert you if any weird stuff appears.
Thank you! I&#039;ll be sure to alert you if any weird stuff appears.
Thank you! (:
Thank you! (:
tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
yay for free rabbits i shal use this rabbit to extend the influence of the plague dragons mwahahahahaaa
yay for free rabbits i shal use this rabbit to extend the influence of the plague dragons mwahahahahaaa
Thank you for the warning :)
Thank you for the warning :)
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
You mean that notice I got saying I won $25,000 if I just give them my bank account info was a lie? D=
You mean that notice I got saying I won $25,000 if I just give them my bank account info was a lie? D=
The admins on this website really do care about the users. It&#039;s a refreshing change.
The admins on this website really do care about the users. It&#039;s a refreshing change.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Good point, never just give out personal information online.

A good thing to judge all online offers on; If it&#039;s too good to be true, it probably is!
Good point, never just give out personal information online.

A good thing to judge all online offers on; If it&#039;s too good to be true, it probably is!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8