Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Reminder: Account Security
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I promise I'll be careful, thank you for acknowledging that there are scammers out there though! Some sites just pretend they don't exist and when players lose their accounts to them they just kinda shrug their shoulders and go about their business.
I promise I'll be careful, thank you for acknowledging that there are scammers out there though! Some sites just pretend they don't exist and when players lose their accounts to them they just kinda shrug their shoulders and go about their business.
vtCaSWn.png
Thanks for the reminder, Xhaztol. Definitely not giving my password to some stranger to "win a brand-new laptop".
Thanks for the reminder, Xhaztol. Definitely not giving my password to some stranger to "win a brand-new laptop".
Thanks for this update, it's sad to see some scammers wanting to trick us into this kind of stuff.
Thanks for this update, it's sad to see some scammers wanting to trick us into this kind of stuff.
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
thanks for the reminder! ::3
thanks for the reminder! ::3
Thanks for the reminder! Getting reminded in advance is good- it makes the game safer!
Thanks for the reminder! Getting reminded in advance is good- it makes the game safer!
XmHV7tO.png
she/her
Thanks. :)
Thanks. :)
Thanks for the warning!
Thanks for the warning!
-gasps dramatically and holds onto her babies for dear life- NOT MY BABIES! THEY WILL NEVER TAKE THEM ALIVE! NEVER!
-gasps dramatically and holds onto her babies for dear life- NOT MY BABIES! THEY WILL NEVER TAKE THEM ALIVE! NEVER!
I just can't believe people actually fall for that kind of stuff >.>
Especially those stupid post on facebook to get hundreds of credits O_O It's like really, you gonna believe this?
I just can't believe people actually fall for that kind of stuff >.>
Especially those stupid post on facebook to get hundreds of credits O_O It's like really, you gonna believe this?
sBjXpfJ.png
Thanks for the warning/reminder/rabbit! <3
Thanks for the warning/reminder/rabbit! <3
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8