Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window Closed!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Does anyone know when the next registration window will be? I have some friends wondering and patiently waiting. Thanks in advance! This place is amazing!
Does anyone know when the next registration window will be? I have some friends wondering and patiently waiting. Thanks in advance! This place is amazing!
1z5subl.png
@Alkalie
Hi!
Our Admins will let everybody know on the front page announcements when they are planning to open their next registration window. Hopefully it will be soon. :)
@Alkalie
Hi!
Our Admins will let everybody know on the front page announcements when they are planning to open their next registration window. Hopefully it will be soon. :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thanks, Mayana!
Sorry to be a pest! :3
Thanks, Mayana!
Sorry to be a pest! :3
1z5subl.png
file:///C:/Users/Elyn/Pictures/leaf_kitty_thumb.png
file:///C:/Users/Elyn/Pictures/leaf_kitty_thumb.png
I have a question - When will registration be open again? I have been telling one my friends about Flight Rising for some time now and she wants to join SO bad.

I told her that I would let her know when registration will be open again but I would like to when that will be happening.
I have a question - When will registration be open again? I have been telling one my friends about Flight Rising for some time now and she wants to join SO bad.

I told her that I would let her know when registration will be open again but I would like to when that will be happening.
@AcidicTears21 There's no ETA at the moment, be as soon as there is it will be announced on the main page as well as on all of FR's social media sites! Hopefully the next will be soon, so your friend can join in on the fun! :D
@AcidicTears21 There's no ETA at the moment, be as soon as there is it will be announced on the main page as well as on all of FR's social media sites! Hopefully the next will be soon, so your friend can join in on the fun! :D
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
OMG I do hope the registration window will open soon so that my brother will join and take out of my lair all the 7 dragons he's asked me to hold for him. I'm desperate for lair space! x( Plus he's tormented me to buy a Lvl 6 guardian male, which I'd much rather have him do himself because those are expensive and I'm saving for accents. ;|
OMG I do hope the registration window will open soon so that my brother will join and take out of my lair all the 7 dragons he's asked me to hold for him. I'm desperate for lair space! x( Plus he's tormented me to buy a Lvl 6 guardian male, which I'd much rather have him do himself because those are expensive and I'm saving for accents. ;|
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2014-07-03 17:49:48"]@AcidicTears21 There's no ETA at the moment, be as soon as there is it will be announced on the main page as well as on all of FR's social media sites! Hopefully the next will be soon, so your friend can join in on the fun! :D[/quote] All right thank you for telling me that.
JCStitches wrote on 2014-07-03 17:49:48:

All right thank you for telling me that.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38