Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-05-29 04:35:11"]@AntiFerret Trading once in a while is okay... doing lots of trades with your same IP friends is not recommended, as it starts to behave an awful lot like a multi-accounter to us.[/quote] Ah! No that's okay! We would be mostly just playing, not sending a bunch of stuff back and forth! So whew that makes me happy and not as scared lol. Definitely passing along the reg window info! My gf will be the most happiest, since she missed last reg window!
Undel wrote on 2014-05-29 04:35:11:
@AntiFerret Trading once in a while is okay... doing lots of trades with your same IP friends is not recommended, as it starts to behave an awful lot like a multi-accounter to us.

Ah! No that's okay! We would be mostly just playing, not sending a bunch of stuff back and forth! So whew that makes me happy and not as scared lol. Definitely passing along the reg window info! My gf will be the most happiest, since she missed last reg window!
[quote name="dravedragonheart" date="2014-05-29 04:47:50"]*dies*[/quote] Nooo! Don't die! You'll miss out on all the new players and silks! @dravedragonheart
dravedragonheart wrote on 2014-05-29 04:47:50:
*dies*

Nooo! Don't die! You'll miss out on all the new players and silks!

@dravedragonheart
Is it just me, or did Yeti encounter rate get upped. because I'm seeing a lot of them today and yesterday? Or is it just RNG?
Is it just me, or did Yeti encounter rate get upped. because I'm seeing a lot of them today and yesterday? Or is it just RNG?
ZPPY.png
faints

everything is too pretty!
faints

everything is too pretty!
YES NEW SILK!!! ahhh my friends are gonna be so pumped to join too!! ;u;
YES NEW SILK!!! ahhh my friends are gonna be so pumped to join too!! ;u;
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
I like the new items :)
I like the new items :)
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Niverdia Encounter rate has not been touched. Just the RNG in action. :)
@Niverdia Encounter rate has not been touched. Just the RNG in action. :)
Sweet that new apparel is gorgeous. I've also made some good friends aware of the registration window.
Sweet that new apparel is gorgeous. I've also made some good friends aware of the registration window.
Can't wait to tell my friends about the registration window!They can finally play this awesome game!
Can't wait to tell my friends about the registration window!They can finally play this awesome game!
I'm glad Bamboo Falls and Forgotten Cave familiars went up! :D

but what are the new swipp mats?? I MUST KNOW
I'm glad Bamboo Falls and Forgotten Cave familiars went up! :D

but what are the new swipp mats?? I MUST KNOW
assig1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26