Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Gotta save up for that bundle! These are gorgeous.
Gotta save up for that bundle! These are gorgeous.
ZPPY.png
Great news! That's all I can say! c:
Great news! That's all I can say! c:
woot!
woot!
qPUMNWy.png
Holy dang do I ever need to know what Swipp needs for those new crimson silks... Such a fantastic apparel set, I can't get over it.
Holy dang do I ever need to know what Swipp needs for those new crimson silks... Such a fantastic apparel set, I can't get over it.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
Yes!! I am so excited for the registration!!!
Yes!! I am so excited for the registration!!!
I just really love dragons ok
I have been talking about FR to all of my friends and they're always asking me "when's the next open registration window???" and now I finally have a date for them. SUCH EXCITEMENT.

and man those silks I actually cannot
I have been talking about FR to all of my friends and they're always asking me "when's the next open registration window???" and now I finally have a date for them. SUCH EXCITEMENT.

and man those silks I actually cannot

i hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips

*Runs off to tell friends about registration window*

And more silk apparel. Yes! :3
*Runs off to tell friends about registration window*

And more silk apparel. Yes! :3
Woo! Registration window! *tells everybody*
Woo! Registration window! *tells everybody*
I was hoarding Warcats, Noggles and Sunset Lashers, waiting to sell them in bulk or to trade them to Crim, and now I lost over 200k treasure :/

Why weren't these important changes in auto-sell values announced before they were implemented?
I was hoarding Warcats, Noggles and Sunset Lashers, waiting to sell them in bulk or to trade them to Crim, and now I lost over 200k treasure :/

Why weren't these important changes in auto-sell values announced before they were implemented?
The silks are all gorgeous! Great work!
The silks are all gorgeous! Great work!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26