Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Achri, I find all the speculative behaviour objectionable as well. Annnd... yeah, I won't embroider on the subject.
@Achri, I find all the speculative behaviour objectionable as well. Annnd... yeah, I won't embroider on the subject.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
@SFFCorgi Only the NIghtsky apparel. It's available as a bundle now! We do gem items as bundles because the individual pieces stock in unlimited quantities. This gives customers a price break if they want the full set. WE have no plans to add apparel treasure bundles at this time.
@SFFCorgi Only the NIghtsky apparel. It's available as a bundle now! We do gem items as bundles because the individual pieces stock in unlimited quantities. This gives customers a price break if they want the full set. WE have no plans to add apparel treasure bundles at this time.
@Undel, thank you for the quick and detailled reply!
@Undel, thank you for the quick and detailled reply!
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
That humping thing is, just wrong!!!
That humping thing is, just wrong!!!
@Carnivale Aaaaah those siks are beautiful! I really hope we get more colors someday. Orange and black especially!
(And I really hope the Marketplace stock rates/quantities get increased, especially now with all the new users! It's impossible to get any of the new things...)

Not fond of the familiar changes, especially the lack of warning, but we've already been over that. I should stop being so annoyed over 200k, probably. /sigh

@Spookie @joltkun @Yeenaaldlooshii @AranelElensar Undel answered your question about same-IP accounts on page 25 of this thread, if you haven't seen it yet.

(Why did it take me so long to get around to actually looking at the comments on this post? I don't know.)
@Carnivale Aaaaah those siks are beautiful! I really hope we get more colors someday. Orange and black especially!
(And I really hope the Marketplace stock rates/quantities get increased, especially now with all the new users! It's impossible to get any of the new things...)

Not fond of the familiar changes, especially the lack of warning, but we've already been over that. I should stop being so annoyed over 200k, probably. /sigh

@Spookie @joltkun @Yeenaaldlooshii @AranelElensar Undel answered your question about same-IP accounts on page 25 of this thread, if you haven't seen it yet.

(Why did it take me so long to get around to actually looking at the comments on this post? I don't know.)
*sob sib* finally I saw some silk apparel in the market. Click the button, SOLD OUT!
why so fast!! I want one to XD damn. They are sold faster then lightning can strike ...

Guess I keep on hunting ...
*sits and stares at the marketplace*
*sob sib* finally I saw some silk apparel in the market. Click the button, SOLD OUT!
why so fast!! I want one to XD damn. They are sold faster then lightning can strike ...

Guess I keep on hunting ...
*sits and stares at the marketplace*
mystiks-plag-banner_zpsaf442ddb.png
FR time + 9
Looking for some nice hatchies? see my hatchery! => http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1172579
aw, there should be pink silks.
it would be really cute

and it'd look good on arcane dragons
aw, there should be pink silks.
it would be really cute

and it'd look good on arcane dragons
*Has never once seen silk apparel in Treasure Marketplace*

I know it's there, but I'll probably have to wait like ten months for it to be available to me, and normally people asking for a bit of extra money in the AH is acceptable, but there isn't a single reason to pay 400k in the AH for apparel that costs 15000, if that is its cost. I wouldn't know, I've never seen it. Nope, not doin' it.

: /
*Has never once seen silk apparel in Treasure Marketplace*

I know it's there, but I'll probably have to wait like ten months for it to be available to me, and normally people asking for a bit of extra money in the AH is acceptable, but there isn't a single reason to pay 400k in the AH for apparel that costs 15000, if that is its cost. I wouldn't know, I've never seen it. Nope, not doin' it.

: /
fr_banner_by_pumadragon-d7iwb0s.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26