Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel 2, Registration Window, +Mo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
That's a long time to wait for a Registration Window :P
That's a long time to wait for a Registration Window :P
Registration Window April 14th* mistake i think

--- oops u corrected it
Registration Window April 14th* mistake i think

--- oops u corrected it
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
Wow, a new registration window so soon!! I'm pleased to see the site holding steady from the last intake.

@Undel Swipp's encyclopedia entry hasn't been updated with the materials required for the new crimson silks. Thought I'll let you know in case it just slipped your mind with all of the excitement going on! :D

/waits patiently
Wow, a new registration window so soon!! I'm pleased to see the site holding steady from the last intake.

@Undel Swipp's encyclopedia entry hasn't been updated with the materials required for the new crimson silks. Thought I'll let you know in case it just slipped your mind with all of the excitement going on! :D

/waits patiently
Oooh. More apparel. :3
Oooh. More apparel. :3
More registrationnnnn....
More people to sell retired items toooooo...
Yessssssssss...
More registrationnnnn....
More people to sell retired items toooooo...
Yessssssssss...
light_banner.png65byo4.giflight_banner.png
This is all very awesome !!
This is all very awesome !!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I was wondering if I was going crazy when I saw a Nightsky Furian going for 2k instead of its usual 6. Good to know I'm not, and super glad to know the prices are changing accordingly. :D Thanks guys!

(Also whoever is doing the art for these silks, keep doing what you're doing because these are gorgeous.)
I was wondering if I was going crazy when I saw a Nightsky Furian going for 2k instead of its usual 6. Good to know I'm not, and super glad to know the prices are changing accordingly. :D Thanks guys!

(Also whoever is doing the art for these silks, keep doing what you're doing because these are gorgeous.)
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
More silks *slobbers*
More silks *slobbers*
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
Thanks for the good news :) I have a friend who really wanted to join FR, and soon she can! Great! :)
Thanks for the good news :) I have a friend who really wanted to join FR, and soon she can! Great! :)
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
[quote name="Mnemosyne" date="2014-05-29 04:01:21"](Also whoever is doing the art for these silks, keep doing what you're doing because these are [i]gorgeous.[/i])[/quote] @Carnivale drew the silks :)
Mnemosyne wrote on 2014-05-29 04:01:21:

@Carnivale drew the silks :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26