Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
Gorgeous skins. Kind of confused over where to obtain them, since it says all 10 can be obtained in the market. Kinda sad over that, I love hunting for them u_u Then again the last skin I was hunting for, I never found OTL

anyway, absolutely gorgeous skins. Can't wait to get my hands on that tundra one.
Gorgeous skins. Kind of confused over where to obtain them, since it says all 10 can be obtained in the market. Kinda sad over that, I love hunting for them u_u Then again the last skin I was hunting for, I never found OTL

anyway, absolutely gorgeous skins. Can't wait to get my hands on that tundra one.
These have to be some of the best skins I've seen all year! Congrats to all entries, and yay for all the prettyyyyy. :D
These have to be some of the best skins I've seen all year! Congrats to all entries, and yay for all the prettyyyyy. :D
tumblr-ms48jt4-OI11sqapago1-400.png
Aww man. I really wanted Xenianth's skin to win. It was amazing. Congrats to the winners, though!
Aww man. I really wanted Xenianth's skin to win. It was amazing. Congrats to the winners, though!
@Chespin

First 5 listed are the chest skins. (they are dug up and dropped via coliseum) They also now have a chance to stop in the marketplace, though since they are available via other means, they stock at lower quantities in the marketplace.

Last 5 are the marketplace skins. (they stock in larger quantities in the marketplae.)
@Chespin

First 5 listed are the chest skins. (they are dug up and dropped via coliseum) They also now have a chance to stop in the marketplace, though since they are available via other means, they stock at lower quantities in the marketplace.

Last 5 are the marketplace skins. (they stock in larger quantities in the marketplae.)
Beautiful skins!! There are a few that I expected / hoped to win that I don't see amongst the chosen entries, which is a little sad, but two of my absolute favorites (primavera and roots) made it, so I really can't complain. Congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions, and I hope that those who didn't make it but got a lot of community support will consider trying to find support for making their skins happen anyway by utilizing the Skins and Accents forum!
Beautiful skins!! There are a few that I expected / hoped to win that I don't see amongst the chosen entries, which is a little sad, but two of my absolute favorites (primavera and roots) made it, so I really can't complain. Congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions, and I hope that those who didn't make it but got a lot of community support will consider trying to find support for making their skins happen anyway by utilizing the Skins and Accents forum!
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Thanks for getting the Festival issue fixed up as soon as you could! I think the skins are gorgeous, congrats to all the winners :D
Thanks for getting the Festival issue fixed up as soon as you could! I think the skins are gorgeous, congrats to all the winners :D
@Undel Ah alright, gotcha! Thanks. Never trust me to read things correctly so early in the morning ahaha :'D
@Undel Ah alright, gotcha! Thanks. Never trust me to read things correctly so early in the morning ahaha :'D
yeaaaahhhh!!!
yeaaaahhhh!!!
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
Congrats to the winners!!!!

Only wish a lot more skins would have won though there were so many great ones.
Congrats to the winners!!!!

Only wish a lot more skins would have won though there were so many great ones.
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
Yooo that male Spiral skin is amazing
they're all amazing tbh, congrats to all y'all who won :D
Yooo that male Spiral skin is amazing
they're all amazing tbh, congrats to all y'all who won :D
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27