Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
ahhh gosh I'm so happy I won this! Thank you guys so much >u<

Love all of the other winning designs too omg, good job you guys!
ahhh gosh I'm so happy I won this! Thank you guys so much >u<

Love all of the other winning designs too omg, good job you guys!
skin_shop_logo_mini_by_akapanuka-d8bt6cn.png
Congrats to the winners! I was rooting for a couple skins that didn't make the cut, but the winners are all stunning, too.

OH. All skins are stocking in the MP? I'm so happy.
Congrats to the winners! I was rooting for a couple skins that didn't make the cut, but the winners are all stunning, too.

OH. All skins are stocking in the MP? I'm so happy.
ZPPY.png
This event is bootiful
This event is bootiful
13954.gif
@Aequorin is it possible that you guys can use non-static images of the skin items, so we can hover and learn the names of these skins in the future? It would cause a lot less confusion for many us. Thank you. :3
@Aequorin is it possible that you guys can use non-static images of the skin items, so we can hover and learn the names of these skins in the future? It would cause a lot less confusion for many us. Thank you. :3
Ohh Greenskeeper update!! Congrats to the winners of the skin contest!!

Im very curious to see what next year's contest/event is going to look like!

Also good to see all the skins are stocking in the marketplace, that should make loads of people very happy ^^
Ohh Greenskeeper update!! Congrats to the winners of the skin contest!!

Im very curious to see what next year's contest/event is going to look like!

Also good to see all the skins are stocking in the marketplace, that should make loads of people very happy ^^
YES. ALL THE SKINS STOCKING IN MP. AW;OEIFJLKSJDOIWE
YES. ALL THE SKINS STOCKING IN MP. AW;OEIFJLKSJDOIWE
Dang, didn't win again... not even an honorable mention... guess this means I'll have to try EVEN HARDER next month, lol.

Congrats to everyone who DID win though! I'm so glad some of my faves won :'D
Dang, didn't win again... not even an honorable mention... guess this means I'll have to try EVEN HARDER next month, lol.

Congrats to everyone who DID win though! I'm so glad some of my faves won :'D
Congrats to everyone! Sad the falling cherry blossom didn't make the cut but grats to those that did AND honorable mentions :D
Congrats to everyone! Sad the falling cherry blossom didn't make the cut but grats to those that did AND honorable mentions :D
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Fantastic selection of skins. Which 5 drop, and which are MP-exclusive?
Fantastic selection of skins. Which 5 drop, and which are MP-exclusive?
Ax0fBhr.png
So disappointed :( I'm not keen on any of the skins and the holiday apparel isn't up to much either /sighs.
Anyhow congrats all
So disappointed :( I'm not keen on any of the skins and the holiday apparel isn't up to much either /sighs.
Anyhow congrats all
Loves all things feline
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27