Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
The skins are AMAZING this time :O
The skins are AMAZING this time :O
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Congrats to all the skin winners! All but one of my absolute favorites won, yay! Some days I wish we had more than 10 winners every festival, I'm always so amazed at the art produced.
Congrats to all the skin winners! All but one of my absolute favorites won, yay! Some days I wish we had more than 10 winners every festival, I'm always so amazed at the art produced.
Congrats to the winners!

Also wow are 10 stocking is pretty cool, means I don't have to open my chests ouo
Congrats to the winners!

Also wow are 10 stocking is pretty cool, means I don't have to open my chests ouo
LKzi7uW.png
Oh, those skins are really charming! Thanks to you guys for the hard work getting the site sorted out, from how things went it must've been rough in the background.
Oh, those skins are really charming! Thanks to you guys for the hard work getting the site sorted out, from how things went it must've been rough in the background.
Leaving FR- please feel free to ask me for any of my dragons!
@Aequorin

You mean digging in the nature area, right?
@Aequorin

You mean digging in the nature area, right?
Hello! If you happen to breed a magenta primary and secondary Sandsurge please DM. Bonus if it's got Boa and Saddle!
Awww yeahhh, more sprites!
Awww yeahhh, more sprites!
Fp4Xvzm.png [GMT +7 / Server time +18 | Please ping me] WFWtrwq.pngg9HUy0H.png
Hah, I was better this morning - digging in Earth instead of Nature, later being confused why am I not getting Flatleaves. faaaaaail

Also, I really hoped the skin with oranges will make it in. It's one of my favs, so yay.
Hah, I was better this morning - digging in Earth instead of Nature, later being confused why am I not getting Flatleaves. faaaaaail

Also, I really hoped the skin with oranges will make it in. It's one of my favs, so yay.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
I didn't win, but I did get an honorable mention.

Congratulations to the people that did win! Amazing skins!
I didn't win, but I did get an honorable mention.

Congratulations to the people that did win! Amazing skins!
tumblr_o2ol4b7ha21r8kz72o1_400.png
@aequorin and five of them will very rarely gathered by Digging in the water area think you meant nature area...or?
@aequorin and five of them will very rarely gathered by Digging in the water area think you meant nature area...or?
Ah- I'll have to try harder next time!
Ah- I'll have to try harder next time!
VsoSnU5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27