Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel Part 1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
I adore the items, but: Another Sardonyx trade? It's taken me seven months to gather eight of them. ._. Could Sardonyx possibly be added as a Coli drop somewhere?...
I adore the items, but: Another Sardonyx trade? It's taken me seven months to gather eight of them. ._. Could Sardonyx possibly be added as a Coli drop somewhere?...
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Beautiful!
Beautiful!
Wow these are really gorgeous!
Now if only I can preview all of them at the same time, that would be amazing ^^

Also thank you for the shock switch link!
Wow these are really gorgeous!
Now if only I can preview all of them at the same time, that would be amazing ^^

Also thank you for the shock switch link!
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-05-24 00:59:11"]I adore the items, but: [i]Another[/i] Sardonyx trade? It's taken me seven months to gather eight of them. ._. Could Sardonyx possibly be added as a Coli drop somewhere?...[/quote] Whoops! Didn't realize the banded sardonyx was already used in a trade. I'll see about switching that for a different component right now. Luckily it hasn't been available as a trade yet, so no one will have traded their sardonyx for it yet. :)
Nequam wrote on 2014-05-24 00:59:11:

Whoops! Didn't realize the banded sardonyx was already used in a trade. I'll see about switching that for a different component right now. Luckily it hasn't been available as a trade yet, so no one will have traded their sardonyx for it yet. :)
Dangit FR, keep releasing one cool thing after another. I will forever be broke. ;;
Dangit FR, keep releasing one cool thing after another. I will forever be broke. ;;
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
oook with these, you've redeemed yourselves over the ripple issue lol
oook with these, you've redeemed yourselves over the ripple issue lol
USERbanner.png
Oh man I have a mighty need for those Celadon silks. They'll go perfectly on one of my imperials!
Oh man I have a mighty need for those Celadon silks. They'll go perfectly on one of my imperials!
@Undel

... Oh phew. That works too. XD;; Thankyou! I just hate the Sardonyx, heh. ^__^;;
@Undel

... Oh phew. That works too. XD;; Thankyou! I just hate the Sardonyx, heh. ^__^;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
This is the first apparel update where I've actually shrieked aloud.
This is the first apparel update where I've actually shrieked aloud.
Aww gosh. These are super pretty! ;w;

Will you be making a night sky silk bundle though? Just curious before I go ahead and buy them all. hee.

edit: oh oops! Just saw you replied to a couple questions about this on page four. Thanks~ Can't wait to see the rest!
Aww gosh. These are super pretty! ;w;

Will you be making a night sky silk bundle though? Just curious before I go ahead and buy them all. hee.

edit: oh oops! Just saw you replied to a couple questions about this on page four. Thanks~ Can't wait to see the rest!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26