Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel Part 1
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Love them ! x.x
Love them ! x.x
QzjJGX2.png
Overall I love the scarves, but I really wish there was some kind of face cover instead of that wing thing.
It looks so hindering/useless on the wings xD
Overall I love the scarves, but I really wish there was some kind of face cover instead of that wing thing.
It looks so hindering/useless on the wings xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
So beautiful!

Hoping to see a bundled version of the night silk set to save me some gems though

( ˘ u ˘)
So beautiful!

Hoping to see a bundled version of the night silk set to save me some gems though

( ˘ u ˘)
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH @Undel AND ALL THE ADMINS FOR DECREASING THE AMOUNT OF DUSK JADEVINES TO GET THE DARKSONG HAORI! BLESS YOU! BLESS YOU ALL!!!

And love the new apparels. I'm so getting them! But why does the title say Part 1? Does that mean there's more?!
THANK YOU SO MUCH @Undel AND ALL THE ADMINS FOR DECREASING THE AMOUNT OF DUSK JADEVINES TO GET THE DARKSONG HAORI! BLESS YOU! BLESS YOU ALL!!!

And love the new apparels. I'm so getting them! But why does the title say Part 1? Does that mean there's more?!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Ahh More apparel I want! So pretty!
Ahh More apparel I want! So pretty!
Those....are stunning 0_0. I must shower my dragons with these incredible gifts.

It's like I'm just watching my Treasure reserves flee from me...Yes there it goes. Goodbye shiny gold T^T
Those....are stunning 0_0. I must shower my dragons with these incredible gifts.

It's like I'm just watching my Treasure reserves flee from me...Yes there it goes. Goodbye shiny gold T^T
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
I am so very pleased, thank you for this. This is the first time a clothing item has been specifically in my favorite color combo (the violet & red gradient). SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
I am so very pleased, thank you for this. This is the first time a clothing item has been specifically in my favorite color combo (the violet & red gradient). SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
I need them all! All of the new apparel!
I need them all! All of the new apparel!
Bea ~Neurodivergent ~ Bi-romantic ~ Demisexual ~ FR +2
All the silks. So pretty D:
All the silks. So pretty D:
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
Very pretty! I'm going to wait until part #2 is released so I can get the Night Sky Silks bundle, but I'm very excited. Good work on these. c:
Very pretty! I'm going to wait until part #2 is released so I can get the Night Sky Silks bundle, but I'm very excited. Good work on these. c:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26