Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Silk Apparel Part 1
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Silk? SILK? SILK! They would look so gorgeous on my coatls! I need them! All of them! Personal mission acquired!
Silk? SILK? SILK! They would look so gorgeous on my coatls! I need them! All of them! Personal mission acquired!
5zITnU3.png
Wait, 'part 1?'
Wait, 'part 1?'
ctFAI4k.gif
nice :)
nice :)
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
THAT CHICKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
THAT CHICKEN IS BEAUTIFUL
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TWENTY.

Can't wait to see what Part 2 contains.
OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TWENTY.

Can't wait to see what Part 2 contains.
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
Those are really nice!
Those are really nice!
Silk is a very odd choice to put on dragons, yet it somehow works.
Silk is a very odd choice to put on dragons, yet it somehow works.
Tick tock, there goes the clock.

eAxrS.gif388UE.gif2L7IY.gifZOH8w.gif

M7ojS.gif
Well... now I feel stupid for wasting gems getting the night sky set.
I really wish that the intent to release a bundle was mentioned by Undel in the main post and not as a thread reply.

*sigh*
Well... now I feel stupid for wasting gems getting the night sky set.
I really wish that the intent to release a bundle was mentioned by Undel in the main post and not as a thread reply.

*sigh*
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@Undel
ahh gorgeous apparel! Looking forward to getting these silks. *u*

I'm a bit sad though that you decided to remove the runebead necklace (and other) trades without a warning :c I've been waiting to get that trade and only now have enough wood. I know it's easy to purchase in the treasure marketplace, but I wanted to swap it for "free" to see if it'd even fit any of my dragons instead of paying something like 16k-17k for a piece of apparel I don't know I want to keep. It was a really, really good choice you cleaned up the swaps, but I'd have been really grateful for a week or two's forewarning.
@Undel
ahh gorgeous apparel! Looking forward to getting these silks. *u*

I'm a bit sad though that you decided to remove the runebead necklace (and other) trades without a warning :c I've been waiting to get that trade and only now have enough wood. I know it's easy to purchase in the treasure marketplace, but I wanted to swap it for "free" to see if it'd even fit any of my dragons instead of paying something like 16k-17k for a piece of apparel I don't know I want to keep. It was a really, really good choice you cleaned up the swaps, but I'd have been really grateful for a week or two's forewarning.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
the link to the less-blinky version of Shock Switch has been removed from under the game on the fairgrounds. the less-blinky version is still there, but the only way I could access it was from the link in this thread.
the link to the less-blinky version of Shock Switch has been removed from under the game on the fairgrounds. the less-blinky version is still there, but the only way I could access it was from the link in this thread.
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26