Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flair for Your Derrière
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
*wipes a tear from her eye* Them descriptions are killing me rofl, but it's good to see there's something for the tails :)
*wipes a tear from her eye* Them descriptions are killing me rofl, but it's good to see there's something for the tails :)
Loves all things feline
... Oh wow, I just saw the hover text. LOL.

... Uhm, "Fanny" means something completely and totally different in Australia, just so you know. XD;;

... Uhm, "Fanny" means something completely and totally different in Australia, just so you know. XD;;
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Oh no the tail bows I need them all.
Oh no the tail bows I need them all.
l1TZ5mn.gif
cuz bowties are cool ;D
cuz bowties are cool ;D
122kv7p.png
Cool stuff. There needed to be an expansion of the bow apparel. I suppose they're might be head bows next? ;3
Cool stuff. There needed to be an expansion of the bow apparel. I suppose they're might be head bows next? ;3
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I think a different description should be used on those bows. Fanny is highly sexually referenced in other places. Bottom would be more appropriate really. Seeing this site is multi cultural/diverse and all.
I think a different description should be used on those bows. Fanny is highly sexually referenced in other places. Bottom would be more appropriate really. Seeing this site is multi cultural/diverse and all.
Looking great. :D
Looking great. :D
oYotLd2.jpg
Yay TAIL GEAR! Thank you so much! Tails and wings need a lot more lovin' in the apparel section and this is a great addition. :D
Yay TAIL GEAR! Thank you so much! Tails and wings need a lot more lovin' in the apparel section and this is a great addition. :D
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
[quote name="Nequam" date="2014-05-19 03:55:29"]... Oh wow, I just saw the hover text. LOL. ... Uhm, "Fanny" means something [i]completely and totally[/i] different in Australia, just so you know. XD;;[/quote] Oh. Uh... that was not the intent. Going to reword those tooltips, methinks! In North America it just means butt. Buttbows.
Nequam wrote on 2014-05-19 03:55:29:

Oh.

Uh... that was not the intent. Going to reword those tooltips, methinks! In North America it just means butt.

Buttbows.
Awesome Tail bows!
Awesome Tail bows!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16