Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54
It's going to be fun to see how this one looks on EVERYONE :D
It's going to be fun to see how this one looks on EVERYONE :D
I love it! I want to see what it looks like on people's dragons~
I love it! I want to see what it looks like on people's dragons~
Wafer Moon - Mini Hatchery
10mlxrs.png
Thank you, Sindragosa!
Ooooh, another new primary!

Thought we already had crackle for cool looking ocean and magma dragons, but now we can have even MORE
Ooooh, another new primary!

Thought we already had crackle for cool looking ocean and magma dragons, but now we can have even MORE
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Psh. Those that stocked the market are already gone. I give the game an hour before we see double priced genes on the AH -rolls eyes-
Psh. Those that stocked the market are already gone. I give the game an hour before we see double priced genes on the AH -rolls eyes-
"Someday you'll be able to just walk right past a fez!"
My Hatchery! - Come take a look! I have some pairs I'm really excited about! :3 Maybe you'll like what you see?
badge1_zps1cb9dc8f.png
I am calmer now, so I would not only like to express thanks for the new gene, but also express thanks for immediately adding it to the Predict Morphology in the Scrying Workshop.

I probably won't get my hands on a scroll for a while yet, but at least I'll already know what it looks like~ :3 Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I am calmer now, so I would not only like to express thanks for the new gene, but also express thanks for immediately adding it to the Predict Morphology in the Scrying Workshop.

I probably won't get my hands on a scroll for a while yet, but at least I'll already know what it looks like~ :3 Thank you, thank you, thank you!
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif
Not my thing since I'm a gem gene snob, but lovely none the less :)
Not my thing since I'm a gem gene snob, but lovely none the less :)
Accent Shop
I WAS HOPING WE'D GET A NEW GENE TODAY
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
I WAS HOPING WE'D GET A NEW GENE TODAY
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
xxxxxxxxxxxxxgaNR54h.gif
Ein2UNi.pngCw6CDrs.png8uPUezH.png
sZPmYsE.gif
This looks really awesome!
This looks really awesome!
he/they | sorry i barely post lol
Well, I'm glad for all the people that are excited for this.

To me it just kind of looks like a variation of the tiger gene, mixed with a little crackle.
But I'll just have to wait and see what it looks like in different combinations, maybe I'll end up liking it.
Well, I'm glad for all the people that are excited for this.

To me it just kind of looks like a variation of the tiger gene, mixed with a little crackle.
But I'll just have to wait and see what it looks like in different combinations, maybe I'll end up liking it.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
I just realized I need two of these for my ocean themed double teal Imps, which will be the first time I've ever preferred something over iridescent.

Oceanography and Phycology, you two are lucky you're pretty because you're more trouble than you'll ever be worth :p
I just realized I need two of these for my ocean themed double teal Imps, which will be the first time I've ever preferred something over iridescent.

Oceanography and Phycology, you two are lucky you're pretty because you're more trouble than you'll ever be worth :p
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54