Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
I think it could have stood to have better contrast between the light and dark colors of the gene; the front halves of the dragons look decent but the backs are terribly plain. Clown remains my favorite gene.

And don't these usually come in 'pairs', in a sense? Unless this is supposed to be shared with Stripes... which is lame.
I think it could have stood to have better contrast between the light and dark colors of the gene; the front halves of the dragons look decent but the backs are terribly plain. Clown remains my favorite gene.

And don't these usually come in 'pairs', in a sense? Unless this is supposed to be shared with Stripes... which is lame.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
@Whitefire - I assumed that Stripes was paired with Tiger. Stripeishness and stuff.
Seraph, on the other hand, is an enigma...
@Whitefire - I assumed that Stripes was paired with Tiger. Stripeishness and stuff.
Archive of Our Own (Ao3) | I should probably put more links in here

iWTGUhB.png
I CAN’T BELIEVE I MANAGED TO GET A DRAGON WITH A RIPPLE GENE!

I'm really excited about a month from now when it's breedable. I think this gene is really pretty.
I CAN’T BELIEVE I MANAGED TO GET A DRAGON WITH A RIPPLE GENE!

I'm really excited about a month from now when it's breedable. I think this gene is really pretty.
[quote name="ShadowPhoenix101" date="2014-05-27 14:36:50"]@Whitefire - I assumed that Stripes was paired with Tiger. Stripeishness and stuff. Seraph, on the other hand, is an enigma...[/quote] @ShadowPhoenix101 It is, but both Tiger and Ripple are 'stripey' and since Tiger's secondary is stripes... It would be very weird if this is supposed to be Seraph's pair o__0
ShadowPhoenix101 wrote on 2014-05-27 14:36:50:

@ShadowPhoenix101 It is, but both Tiger and Ripple are 'stripey' and since Tiger's secondary is stripes...

It would be very weird if this is supposed to be Seraph's pair o__0
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
@Whitefire - new headcanon: stripes is polyamorous
YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE
@Whitefire - new headcanon: stripes is polyamorous
YOU ALL KNOW IT'S TRUE
Archive of Our Own (Ao3) | I should probably put more links in here

iWTGUhB.png
Oh yes... I like..
Very nice looking
Oh yes... I like..
Very nice looking
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Uber amazing!!
Uber amazing!!
7ht7.jpg
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54