Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 4
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
Sooo any news on the new primary and secondary genes that were being worked on a while back, before Coatls were released? I've been sitting on this stack of cash, ever-hopeful :x
Sooo any news on the new primary and secondary genes that were being worked on a while back, before Coatls were released? I've been sitting on this stack of cash, ever-hopeful :x
@Gaia yeah, me and friends had been guessing that, and imps being area-less as well since they were kickstarter, but the way admin were talking foreeeever to actually post the info coupled with saying that they needed to rewrite the original wildclaw's nature entry because it had been absorbed into Mirrors gave me hope that maybe other breeds had changed as well, and thus might be different from the original plan of 11 dragons plus 2 from kickstarter.

And there is also an unreleased dragon whose shadow was revealed same time as Coatl on accident, I'm going to guess that's shadow's dragon, not the Imp. I think it was also called the Nocturne? So, that's extra points in shadow's direction!
@Gaia yeah, me and friends had been guessing that, and imps being area-less as well since they were kickstarter, but the way admin were talking foreeeever to actually post the info coupled with saying that they needed to rewrite the original wildclaw's nature entry because it had been absorbed into Mirrors gave me hope that maybe other breeds had changed as well, and thus might be different from the original plan of 11 dragons plus 2 from kickstarter.

And there is also an unreleased dragon whose shadow was revealed same time as Coatl on accident, I'm going to guess that's shadow's dragon, not the Imp. I think it was also called the Nocturne? So, that's extra points in shadow's direction!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Great update! Thanks! :)
Great update! Thanks! :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Very cool update! I have had two puzzles accepted, but have yet to see them while playing. Oh well! I have found only one or two to be really hard. Thanks for all your hard work!
Very cool update! I have had two puzzles accepted, but have yet to see them while playing. Oh well! I have found only one or two to be really hard. Thanks for all your hard work!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Oh whoops =/ Read Amalythia's post and realized that I've unwittingly been doing mini-modding by linking people to the right forum sections. I thought I was being helpful, heh. Guess I'll stop doing that.
Oh whoops =/ Read Amalythia's post and realized that I've unwittingly been doing mini-modding by linking people to the right forum sections. I thought I was being helpful, heh. Guess I'll stop doing that.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
So exciting
So exciting
Can't wait for Imperial/Wildclaw/Skydancer lore now!
Can't wait for Imperial/Wildclaw/Skydancer lore now!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Fynn say hi to friends.
Thanks to clan mother for showing Fynn off.
Fynn give lots of hugs. Fynn like hugs.
You need hug, you let Fynn know.
Fynn like you, smell like friend.
Friend good for hugging.
Fynn say hi to friends.
Thanks to clan mother for showing Fynn off.
Fynn give lots of hugs. Fynn like hugs.
You need hug, you let Fynn know.
Fynn like you, smell like friend.
Friend good for hugging.
@Gaia By original, I meant at launch. Coatls are extremely recent, Wildclaws and Imps have been here since June and their design and conception predate the site and kickstarter. There's no good reason they should be loreless right now.
@Gaia By original, I meant at launch. Coatls are extremely recent, Wildclaws and Imps have been here since June and their design and conception predate the site and kickstarter. There's no good reason they should be loreless right now.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
As one of those 20,000, I just want to say that this is a very fun site. :)

Swipp's Encyclopedia is a great addition! Now I know what to hoard/collect and not sell prematurely. :D

Keep up the great work!

Kim
As one of those 20,000, I just want to say that this is a very fun site. :)

Swipp's Encyclopedia is a great addition! Now I know what to hoard/collect and not sell prematurely. :D

Keep up the great work!

Kim
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19