Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 4
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Clockworkmoose; skydancers probably won't be the descendants of any specific deity as they were developed by a player and not by the FR-team, who (i believe) already had the 11 breeds that stem from the deities at least roughly sketched before the site aired.. c:
@Clockworkmoose; skydancers probably won't be the descendants of any specific deity as they were developed by a player and not by the FR-team, who (i believe) already had the 11 breeds that stem from the deities at least roughly sketched before the site aired.. c:
I was noticing that some of the Tidal puzzles were really very difficult.

I think one thing that might help people in designing puzzles would be a visual explanation of the game's general theory and the math behind what's needed for a puzzle to be solvable.

Unfortunately, my discrete math skills are not strong enough, so hopefully someone else might run with it if I put the idea out there?

I think it would both help the level designs for other players, as well as be potentially ~*educational*~ and who can find fault with that.

I was reading an article on computers playing games, I wonder how hard the logic would be to get a program going that could beat bubble puzzles...
I was noticing that some of the Tidal puzzles were really very difficult.

I think one thing that might help people in designing puzzles would be a visual explanation of the game's general theory and the math behind what's needed for a puzzle to be solvable.

Unfortunately, my discrete math skills are not strong enough, so hopefully someone else might run with it if I put the idea out there?

I think it would both help the level designs for other players, as well as be potentially ~*educational*~ and who can find fault with that.

I was reading an article on computers playing games, I wonder how hard the logic would be to get a program going that could beat bubble puzzles...
And here I thought the Wildclaws would be of the Fire Domain. Hrmm... Tough choice. Make my Flameboy a Coatl to fit the Dragon domain, or go with WC for better resemblance to Flamemomma.
And here I thought the Wildclaws would be of the Fire Domain. Hrmm... Tough choice. Make my Flameboy a Coatl to fit the Dragon domain, or go with WC for better resemblance to Flamemomma.
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
AREE!!!! hooray for aree!!
AREE!!!! hooray for aree!!
tumblr_inline_n2tinrugoR1qdkm0s.png
@Ocearen I think Undel has confirmed wildclaws come from Nature c:
@Ocearen I think Undel has confirmed wildclaws come from Nature c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
I love the Coatl lore, especially how they regard colors, it's a nice flaw and flaws make things more relatable. Also it makes me think more about the relationship between the bright and dull coatls in my lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2375624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23757/2375624_350.png[/img] [/url] Don't let any of those other Coatls look down on you Lecter, you're beautiful.
I love the Coatl lore, especially how they regard colors, it's a nice flaw and flaws make things more relatable. Also it makes me think more about the relationship between the bright and dull coatls in my lair.

2375624_350.png

Don't let any of those other Coatls look down on you Lecter, you're beautiful.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@BatCrooks
Yeah I hope the bottles come back soon

I have 16 stacks... XD
@BatCrooks
Yeah I hope the bottles come back soon

I have 16 stacks... XD
PLEASE PING ME IF YOU WANT MY ATTENTION! :D
~8 Hours ahead of FR time~
I had NO IDEA thats how many people joined us, wowie zowie
ALSO VERY EXCITE FOR COATL INFO heehee comics and art ideas already
I had NO IDEA thats how many people joined us, wowie zowie
ALSO VERY EXCITE FOR COATL INFO heehee comics and art ideas already
mqdefault.jpg
@Weenyah
Ahh~ Thank you. Thats good to know 8D
Perhaps I'll have to hold a raffle to collect funds for breed change scrolls soon XD
@Weenyah
Ahh~ Thank you. Thats good to know 8D
Perhaps I'll have to hold a raffle to collect funds for breed change scrolls soon XD
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Renessa47 it is confirmed that wildclaws come from the Nature, and my guess is imperials are from shadow... However, Coatls are also orginal to FR, only Skydancers aren't.. c:
@Renessa47 it is confirmed that wildclaws come from the Nature, and my guess is imperials are from shadow... However, Coatls are also orginal to FR, only Skydancers aren't.. c:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19