Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol 4
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Rangiku The trade was multiple (I don't remember how many?) broken bottles for 1 Broken Penny Jar. The net gain wasn't toooo much more than just selling the empty bottles themselves, but profitable for people willing to wait for the trade to come around!
@Rangiku The trade was multiple (I don't remember how many?) broken bottles for 1 Broken Penny Jar. The net gain wasn't toooo much more than just selling the empty bottles themselves, but profitable for people willing to wait for the trade to come around!
@Weenyah, we review the win/loss ratio of the puzzles and that determines if a puzzle needs to be removed. :) I'm going over that today.
@Weenyah, we review the win/loss ratio of the puzzles and that determines if a puzzle needs to be removed. :) I'm going over that today.
@BatCrooks

Hmm... If you gained a lot of profit by waiting for the exchange to rotate back around. Broken Penny jars don't net much I've noticed. But if you can trade off tons of broken Jars (hopefully the trade amount was a decent low number) then it makes more T then just selling them off individually.

I agree then. Hopefully that returns soon. P:
@BatCrooks

Hmm... If you gained a lot of profit by waiting for the exchange to rotate back around. Broken Penny jars don't net much I've noticed. But if you can trade off tons of broken Jars (hopefully the trade amount was a decent low number) then it makes more T then just selling them off individually.

I agree then. Hopefully that returns soon. P:
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@Aequorin thank you! Ah and sorry I mentioned the username, I did not want to aim any hate or blame towards anyone, I just thought I'd mention it if it'd make finding the puzzle easier but didn't think it through. :c Thanks for editing it.
@Aequorin thank you! Ah and sorry I mentioned the username, I did not want to aim any hate or blame towards anyone, I just thought I'd mention it if it'd make finding the puzzle easier but didn't think it through. :c Thanks for editing it.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Aequorin

You might want to review the puzzle called, Classic. I have yet to get this puzzle, but apparently a LOT of people have been complaining about it.

EDIT: Oh and the one called Three Stripes as well. I always end up skipping it since it's relatively impossible to beat.
@Aequorin

You might want to review the puzzle called, Classic. I have yet to get this puzzle, but apparently a LOT of people have been complaining about it.

EDIT: Oh and the one called Three Stripes as well. I always end up skipping it since it's relatively impossible to beat.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Fudgenuggets. xD WHELP I was hoping for skychickens to be fire's breed, but looks like FR has wheedled another 40$ out of me to change my progs into Coatls.

But thank god for finally getting another dragon breed article posted. Since dragons are kinda an integral part of the site...
Fudgenuggets. xD WHELP I was hoping for skychickens to be fire's breed, but looks like FR has wheedled another 40$ out of me to change my progs into Coatls.

But thank god for finally getting another dragon breed article posted. Since dragons are kinda an integral part of the site...
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
GARBLED NOISES AT COATLS THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS
GARBLED NOISES AT COATLS THEY'RE TOO ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS
NEW ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES HELL YEAH
NEW ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES HELL YEAH
gM1MTf9.png
@Aequorin

What Rangiku said. 'Classic' is the bane of my winning streak on that game. It's ill-designed and I cannot work out how it passed the rules now they're laid out.
@Aequorin

What Rangiku said. 'Classic' is the bane of my winning streak on that game. It's ill-designed and I cannot work out how it passed the rules now they're laid out.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Oh, yay for new encyclopedia entries! I love the Coatl lore!
Oh, yay for new encyclopedia entries! I love the Coatl lore!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19