Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Level Increase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
AKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is a really great update. 8D
AKIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

This is a really great update. 8D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@LtHoneybun The pool only pits items of the same star value against themselves. So if a one star item is added to the pool of possibilities, it'll only pop up when a one star stack is RNG'd up. So the one stars are not competing with the familiars and chests. Only against other one-stars. Each tier unlocks items that are worth more food or vendor value, making it incrementally easier to keep your clan fed. :)

Edit: Manticore is a rainbow star item. It only competes against other rainbow stars. None of the new tiers of gathering added trash rainbow-star items. (or actually any rainbow-stars at all...) so there's no new items to compete against a rare familiar of that particular star rating.
@LtHoneybun The pool only pits items of the same star value against themselves. So if a one star item is added to the pool of possibilities, it'll only pop up when a one star stack is RNG'd up. So the one stars are not competing with the familiars and chests. Only against other one-stars. Each tier unlocks items that are worth more food or vendor value, making it incrementally easier to keep your clan fed. :)

Edit: Manticore is a rainbow star item. It only competes against other rainbow stars. None of the new tiers of gathering added trash rainbow-star items. (or actually any rainbow-stars at all...) so there's no new items to compete against a rare familiar of that particular star rating.
@Undel
Thank you for clarifying!
@Undel
Thank you for clarifying!
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
VERY nice update! I always love when things are added to the training fields. It makes grinding that much more awesome ~

Thanks, guys!
VERY nice update! I always love when things are added to the training fields. It makes grinding that much more awesome ~

Thanks, guys!
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
Woot! Now we can fight little Aequorins in the coli!
And hooray for lifting the cap on gathering. I was getting close to maxing out :)
Woot! Now we can fight little Aequorins in the coli!
And hooray for lifting the cap on gathering. I was getting close to maxing out :)
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
@Moonie Oh noes, our dragons are such meanies for beating up our dear community manager.

@Undel Oh... that makes sense. I've had a misguided idea about how the item pool works for a long time, thanks.
Still, increasing the chance of multiple stacks at higher levels would be great! ^^
@Moonie Oh noes, our dragons are such meanies for beating up our dear community manager.

@Undel Oh... that makes sense. I've had a misguided idea about how the item pool works for a long time, thanks.
Still, increasing the chance of multiple stacks at higher levels would be great! ^^
ZPPY.png
Loving the new update. Thank you so much, FR team!
Loving the new update. Thank you so much, FR team!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Oh my gosh, those skins are so cool!
Oh my gosh, those skins are so cool!
257.gifhpC8HCQ.png
[item=cinnamon][item=cinnamon][item=cinnamon][item=cinnamon][item=cinnamon][item=cinnamon] I SHALL HOARD ALL OF IT [b]ALL OF IT[/b]
Cinnamon Cinnamon Cinnamon Cinnamon Cinnamon Cinnamon

I SHALL HOARD ALL OF IT
ALL OF IT
@CinnamonThief Oh my gosh, that's perfect! @Fable drew that lovely little bundle of cinnamon. :) She'll be sad to see it all taken though...
@CinnamonThief Oh my gosh, that's perfect! @Fable drew that lovely little bundle of cinnamon. :) She'll be sad to see it all taken though...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24