Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Quote:
Gem Shop Reminder:
Just a reminder that on May 1rst, Wildclaw Scrolls and Ornate armor will be cycling out of the gem shop. If you had your eye on these items, now is a great time to pick one up!

*cough*
Quote:
Gem Shop Reminder:
Just a reminder that on May 1rst, Wildclaw Scrolls and Ornate armor will be cycling out of the gem shop. If you had your eye on these items, now is a great time to pick one up!

*cough*
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
Beautiful work and congrats to all the winners!

I found plenty of Sand Dollars digging and scavenging. :)
Beautiful work and congrats to all the winners!

I found plenty of Sand Dollars digging and scavenging. :)
I dug and scavenged but didn't find anything?
I dug and scavenged but didn't find anything?
Everywhere you see "rst" is me. Sorry about that. I know it's the other way and I unconsciously type it out how I say it, haha. Fixed. :)
Everywhere you see "rst" is me. Sorry about that. I know it's the other way and I unconsciously type it out how I say it, haha. Fixed. :)
@MajesticMoon You can find them by Digging in the Water area, or by battling neutral/Water-aligned enemies in the Coliseum! Additionally, you can buy them from other players, either in the Items for Sale forum or in the Auction House.
@MajesticMoon You can find them by Digging in the Water area, or by battling neutral/Water-aligned enemies in the Coliseum! Additionally, you can buy them from other players, either in the Items for Sale forum or in the Auction House.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Super cute skins, love the lady Pearlcatcher.

Also:
1. the drop rate for the Sand Dollars seems to be really low in the coliseum right now, I've only gotten two for the past 15 minutes I've spent farming.
2. I just got a Sand Dollar from a Longneck Interloper (Earth) + Longneck Skirmisher (Wind) pair. Neither of those monsters are Neutral or Water element, which is.. pretty weird. :v
Super cute skins, love the lady Pearlcatcher.

Also:
1. the drop rate for the Sand Dollars seems to be really low in the coliseum right now, I've only gotten two for the past 15 minutes I've spent farming.
2. I just got a Sand Dollar from a Longneck Interloper (Earth) + Longneck Skirmisher (Wind) pair. Neither of those monsters are Neutral or Water element, which is.. pretty weird. :v
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
This is my first festival on FR. I'm so excited! :D
This is my first festival on FR. I'm so excited! :D
jt3PpxV.pngJvUa9ma.png NlmYDAS.png Wn94zHr.png
[quote name="Paws" date="2014-04-27 00:50:59"][center] @MajesticMoon You can find them by Digging in the Water area, or by battling neutral/Water-aligned enemies in the Coliseum! Additionally, you can buy them from other players, either in the Items for Sale forum or in the Auction House. [/center][/quote] What do you mean digging in a water area? Sorry I'm new to this.. :/
Paws wrote on 2014-04-27 00:50:59:

What do you mean digging in a water area? Sorry I'm new to this.. :/
@MajesticMoon That's okay. ^_^ Under the "Clan" tab there is an option called "Gather Items", with six different ways to gather items. You can find sand dollars by choosing Water as your gathering location under the Digging section.
@MajesticMoon That's okay. ^_^ Under the "Clan" tab there is an option called "Gather Items", with six different ways to gather items. You can find sand dollars by choosing Water as your gathering location under the Digging section.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Yay!! I'm soo excited!! I like new skins! It's so GOOD!!
Yay!! I'm soo excited!! I like new skins! It's so GOOD!!
tumblr_nz96cwDkgR1ue9e93o1_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28