Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I guess i'm pretty lucky. I got about four chests during this and I saw the skin shop restocked constantly full of skins (though, around late night/early morning is when the shops were fullest). Saying the restock needs to be upped seems really weird to me since each pile of skins was about 15 stacked.
I think people were just being greedy and buying more than their fair share :)

As for the currency, I don't think that needs to be upped either. You just need to know where to farm in order to get your holiday items. If you weren't farming in Scorched Forest / Forgotten Cave / Waterway, you probably weren't getting a whole lot. Those 3 zones have the highest concentration of water & neutral monsters.
Throughout the festival, I probably got around 350 GSD. I could've gotten more if I wasn't leveling exalt fodder in other zones, though.
I guess i'm pretty lucky. I got about four chests during this and I saw the skin shop restocked constantly full of skins (though, around late night/early morning is when the shops were fullest). Saying the restock needs to be upped seems really weird to me since each pile of skins was about 15 stacked.
I think people were just being greedy and buying more than their fair share :)

As for the currency, I don't think that needs to be upped either. You just need to know where to farm in order to get your holiday items. If you weren't farming in Scorched Forest / Forgotten Cave / Waterway, you probably weren't getting a whole lot. Those 3 zones have the highest concentration of water & neutral monsters.
Throughout the festival, I probably got around 350 GSD. I could've gotten more if I wasn't leveling exalt fodder in other zones, though.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
@Alphaeon Oh okay thanks! I wasn't sure if there was going to be a different currency every year or what, but having them reusable makes way more sense.
@Alphaeon Oh okay thanks! I wasn't sure if there was going to be a different currency every year or what, but having them reusable makes way more sense.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
I think there's something wrong with the drop rates when its actually better to play the games for money and then buy stuff from the AH. Since there's a limit on the amount of time I could do this for and a max treasure fer day that can be earnt and coli skins and sand dollars were selling for a lot, I've now used most of my saved currency though. I found little holiday currency in the coli and finally got one chest and this was from the training grounds when I gave up grinding the higher levels and was mainly trying to get some food for my dragons.
I think there's something wrong with the drop rates when its actually better to play the games for money and then buy stuff from the AH. Since there's a limit on the amount of time I could do this for and a max treasure fer day that can be earnt and coli skins and sand dollars were selling for a lot, I've now used most of my saved currency though. I found little holiday currency in the coli and finally got one chest and this was from the training grounds when I gave up grinding the higher levels and was mainly trying to get some food for my dragons.
Are they doing something with the sand dollars? or will they remain in our inventories forever? cause if its the latter then dang dude, theyll be useless now :V
Are they doing something with the sand dollars? or will they remain in our inventories forever? cause if its the latter then dang dude, theyll be useless now :V
Sand dollars will remain in your inventory and be spendable this time next year when the Saturnalia comes around again
Sand dollars will remain in your inventory and be spendable this time next year when the Saturnalia comes around again
Newbie Question: Do the holiday skins also retire forever? Or do they return next year with the holiday?
Newbie Question: Do the holiday skins also retire forever? Or do they return next year with the holiday?
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
@gemajgall The holiday skins are retired, and different ones will be available each year. The same goes for the items bought with holiday currency, with the exception of the emblem, which will be the same each year.
@gemajgall The holiday skins are retired, and different ones will be available each year. The same goes for the items bought with holiday currency, with the exception of the emblem, which will be the same each year.
hi
hi
I know this post is from kind of from a while ago, but i am going to ask the question anyways. When we start to redo the festivals, will the items you buy be the same? or will there be new ones?
I know this post is from kind of from a while ago, but i am going to ask the question anyways. When we start to redo the festivals, will the items you buy be the same? or will there be new ones?
The emblem will be the same, all of the others will be different
The emblem will be the same, all of the others will be different
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28