Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Yay looks great! The Festive Favors are adorable, and some of those skins are gorgeous :)
Yay looks great! The Festive Favors are adorable, and some of those skins are gorgeous :)
HrPSrDR.png
wow! love the new skins c:
good job everyone
wow! love the new skins c:
good job everyone
Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
Gorgeous skins, as always!
And yay for a timely news post! :D
Gorgeous skins, as always!
And yay for a timely news post! :D
ZPPY.png
DEM SKINS!!!
DEM SKINS!!!
4zDtm1S.png
Everything about this festival is great! Thanks to all the skin artists for such lovely skins!
Everything about this festival is great! Thanks to all the skin artists for such lovely skins!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
^_^ I'm so glad to be a part of Flight Rising!! This is my first post and my first Flight Holiday!! Yey for firsts! Hope everyone has a great Wavecrest Saturnalia!! ~Now, off to collect those skins and items!! Congrats to the winners of that contest. You guys did a great job!!
^_^ I'm so glad to be a part of Flight Rising!! This is my first post and my first Flight Holiday!! Yey for firsts! Hope everyone has a great Wavecrest Saturnalia!! ~Now, off to collect those skins and items!! Congrats to the winners of that contest. You guys did a great job!!
mT3q1Tj.png
AAAAAAH MINE WON I AM VERY EXCITED :DDD THANK YOU
(I am really happy you guys like it C: )
AAAAAAH MINE WON I AM VERY EXCITED :DDD THANK YOU
(I am really happy you guys like it C: )
Those skins are to die for! Congratulations to all the folks who won. You did wonderful and my whistlemaker is watering at the sight of them!

Nice homestuck joke added in there.
Those skins are to die for! Congratulations to all the folks who won. You did wonderful and my whistlemaker is watering at the sight of them!

Nice homestuck joke added in there.
moon_phase_pixel_divider_by_gorgeus_hybrid-dazr5ty.png
AHHHH hoh my gosh thank you!!!
I'm so honored to be in this mention, good job to all the contestants and good luck everyone on this week's gathering!
AHHHH hoh my gosh thank you!!!
I'm so honored to be in this mention, good job to all the contestants and good luck everyone on this week's gathering!
This is exciting!
This is exciting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28