Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scarf Apparel
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
oh my goodness....Must have all of theseee
oh my goodness....Must have all of theseee
My name is Marzi! She/her
QGAq0gu.png
Aren't we a lil late for scarf season? :o
Aren't we a lil late for scarf season? :o
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@JetBlackSteel
He's so fabulous ;u; He's now my favorite dragon on the site :3
@JetBlackSteel
He's so fabulous ;u; He's now my favorite dragon on the site :3
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Oh my god these are amazing, I don't think I've ever been this excited about an apparel item. I need about 800 of those green and white scarves for Slytherin here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1720983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/17210/1720983_350.png[/img] [/url]
Oh my god these are amazing, I don't think I've ever been this excited about an apparel item. I need about 800 of those green and white scarves for Slytherin here.

1720983_350.png
SCARVES OMG I NEED THEM ALL
SCARVES OMG I NEED THEM ALL
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Oh man they're so pretty. I need to try to get my hands on oneee
Oh man they're so pretty. I need to try to get my hands on oneee
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
[quote name="Loudst" date="2014-04-20 10:36:03"]Love how each breed has their own unique touch added to the design. Suits them all very well.[/quote] @Loudst @Choo drew these scarves. The addition was very clever, I think!
Loudst wrote on 2014-04-20 10:36:03:
Love how each breed has their own unique touch added to the design. Suits them all very well.

@Loudst @Choo drew these scarves. The addition was very clever, I think!
Cyan + Rainbow scarf.

I need them now. >:I
Cyan + Rainbow scarf.

I need them now. >:I
SCARRRVVVESSSS.
SCARRRVVVESSSS.
Scarves! *v* I want a bunch of them, ahh.

@Undel - Tsunako was my username when I designed the Philippine Eagle SD skin, so do you think it'd be possible to get the description updated with my new UN? o: If not, that's fine! I'm just curious. :3
Scarves! *v* I want a bunch of them, ahh.

@Undel - Tsunako was my username when I designed the Philippine Eagle SD skin, so do you think it'd be possible to get the description updated with my new UN? o: If not, that's fine! I'm just curious. :3
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23