Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Scarf Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
*hoards all the Ravenclaw scarves*
*hoards all the Ravenclaw scarves*
tgTY.png
I have never needed anything more than i've needed these
I want 500
I have never needed anything more than i've needed these
I want 500
d0sYcAx.png
holy crud rainbow scarves!!*buys two and wants more*
holy crud rainbow scarves!!*buys two and wants more*
Aww no Hufflepuff scarf makes me super sad. But these are cute! Doesn't she deserve a scarf too? D: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1366230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13663/1366230_350.png[/img] [/url]
Aww no Hufflepuff scarf makes me super sad. But these are cute!

Doesn't she deserve a scarf too? D:

1366230_350.png
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I went to get some and they were all sold out! Dang :\\\\
I went to get some and they were all sold out! Dang :\\\\
715n39.png
Slytherins, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws are definitely going to be pleased.

also @undel blue-brown scarf says blue and green in description, might wanna fix that :3c
Slytherins, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws are definitely going to be pleased.

also @undel blue-brown scarf says blue and green in description, might wanna fix that :3c
beep boop it's me
[quote name="Spooksy" date="2014-04-20 10:36:39"]Oooh scarves! Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw..... No Hufflepuff? Awwwwww..... At least there's a rainbow one, perfect for my eyeburners. /rolls off to purchase many of them[/quote] I'd feel bad but there's not really a Ravenclaw one either, so. I can understand them only getting the two most notorious houses. Anyway, I'm super excited about the cyan scarf! I've been trying to track down more aqua or similar colored items and there aren't a ton that I've seen. So that looks great. Edit: Oh I see the Ravenclaw one now. The blue was a bit dull on my computer so it looked more like grey and brown to me.
Spooksy wrote on 2014-04-20 10:36:39:
Oooh scarves! Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw.....

No Hufflepuff? Awwwwww.....

At least there's a rainbow one, perfect for my eyeburners. /rolls off to purchase many of them

I'd feel bad but there's not really a Ravenclaw one either, so. I can understand them only getting the two most notorious houses.

Anyway, I'm super excited about the cyan scarf! I've been trying to track down more aqua or similar colored items and there aren't a ton that I've seen. So that looks great.

Edit: Oh I see the Ravenclaw one now. The blue was a bit dull on my computer so it looked more like grey and brown to me.
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
Yes.
Just what Arcadia needed.
Yes.
Just what Arcadia needed.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
if i don't get that gryffindor scarf my coatl will cry
if i don't get that gryffindor scarf my coatl will cry
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@DancingHare Helga is beautiful. I've never seen such concentrated Hufflepuff pride!
@DancingHare Helga is beautiful. I've never seen such concentrated Hufflepuff pride!
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23