Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is Closed - Thanks!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@Mayana okay thank you!!
@Mayana okay thank you!!
tumblr_lyde6rH6UC1qci83po1_400.gif
I have enjoyed getting involved here but was sorely disappointed that I could not get my friends involved by the time I found out how much fun this could be and wanting to chat with local buddies about it. Can't wait to get them involved.
I have enjoyed getting involved here but was sorely disappointed that I could not get my friends involved by the time I found out how much fun this could be and wanting to chat with local buddies about it. Can't wait to get them involved.
I just wanted to pop by and say I am extremely pleased with this site and I cannot wait until the next registration window to refer my friends. I hope it's sooner than later, even if it's only for a short time (i.e. 40 minutes). Keep up the good work!
I just wanted to pop by and say I am extremely pleased with this site and I cannot wait until the next registration window to refer my friends. I hope it's sooner than later, even if it's only for a short time (i.e. 40 minutes). Keep up the good work!
When you know the next registration dates...could you perhaps announce it? I know you have in the past, I just have my friends scrolling through all they can on this site expecting registration xD my friend's birthday is next month and she's certain it'll open then lol xD
When you know the next registration dates...could you perhaps announce it? I know you have in the past, I just have my friends scrolling through all they can on this site expecting registration xD my friend's birthday is next month and she's certain it'll open then lol xD
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12, announcements for registration windows are always made a few days before the actual window. So no worries, you guys should have plenty of notice in advance!
@SoulKitty12, announcements for registration windows are always made a few days before the actual window. So no worries, you guys should have plenty of notice in advance!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@xhaztol

When is the next open registration?
@xhaztol

When is the next open registration?
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39